*Woh Subah Aa Gayi Hain*

Posted: 11 years ago
Finally, We're able to watch episode without getting annoyed/depressed moments.(At least, it's true for me..)

DABH really slowing picking up for sure.⭐️.

Any episode starts with SurYa conversation always treat to watch. Isn't it?..

SurYa having flashback of 1st day night college n Sandhya rewind those beautiful moments. How Sooraj made her realized it's god's wish that she become an IPS officer n complete her study.(Sandy's teary eyes..)..
Sooraj notices tears in Sandhya's eyes n then they both consoled each-other.❀️. Sandhya to Sooraj:- Don't worry SoorajG. Do you remembered you told me if god close one door - he'll open another door. We'll find out solution soon!

Meena and Mohit playing "hide n seek" with each-other n able to go out of RM without noticing each-other. Mohit meet emily outside fake vaidhraani's clinic n Meenu stole all fake bottles from clinic.πŸ€”.

By the way Mohit was looking so handsome.☺️ . Emily is in so much rush to interact with Bhabho n clear out all misunderstanding.(By looking at her tadap, It's seems that she'll reveal her relationship with Mohit at crucial time despite of NO from Mohit.πŸ˜‰.)

Mohit and Meena finally able to see each-other n reached up to mutual conclusion not to reveal each-other secret to Bhabho.(I really hope Meena don't lose her kid because overdose of fake medicine n she'll go into jail instead
.😲.)

SurYa reach RM and Bhabho is ready to welcome there. I love Bhabho's avtar in tonight's episode. She wasn't loud nor horrible expressions towards SurYa. She was all presented over there as a "mother". Asked SurYa why they came early from College? Sooraj explained whatever happened in the college. Bhabho replied:- Let's leave all to the god.πŸ˜ƒ.

Sooraj asked Bhabho to take care of her n he left in rush behind sandy(Anyone noticed Bhabho was about to say something but Sooraj didn't stop.).

3 mistakes = Fake Shivlink + Vaidhrani Track + MomLi Track.

Precap: *ahem ahem* moment. SurYa decided to play blink game with each-other as they ain't able to sleep.(ooo...DABH BG music..).😳. They're looking so adorable while looking into each-other eyes. Wind is blowing.. I can't wait for monday's episode.☺️ .
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
hey copycat..😑.bingoo... πŸ˜”

edited...

ami.nice post and for ur question.i didnt notice...

its unexpected...as cvz surprised us with meena-mohit-emily face to face...they always surprising us na...another game begins today meena-mohit game..come on who is going to tell abt other's truth...meena or mohit?..lets wait for it...two games..unexpected cvz...u r too good...(vishnu include this also in ur unexpected thread)...

liked how suraj speak up...anyone find repeated scene...yo its window jumping scene where sandhya jumped first to catch RK na,and now meena jumped,here mohit caught her...

waiting for precap...surya in gg room.....btw i cant wait for monday yo...😑..

sambar...i said abt bingoo not PP...πŸ˜† Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
Originally posted by udnis

hey copycat..😑.bingoo... πŸ˜”

PP is always mine in my mama's threads πŸ˜Ž
Why ppl are using my copyright things. I think I better get them registered.back to thread awesome analysis.
Mohit was not feeling comfortable when emily resting on his shoulders. Mohit can't give better mohily scenes learn something from ur bro.
Wait for Monday atlest Will get some surya moment.Edited by Fizak - 11 years ago
Ami, I liked today's episode...I'm laughing at Meena-Mohit mutual agreement, I'm sure when one of them gets caught, another one will automatically gets into trouble too, very mutual isnt it πŸ˜† 

about surya 😳, let the experts comment about it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› 

PS: I saw glimpse of deepika promoting ICC women's world cup, where can I get the full link, she's looking georgeous...

@sindu - liar, liar, your pants is on fire! - you meant PP not bingo πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
nice post!!! 
i always look forward to good flashbacks and got to see them today πŸ˜ƒ
it was a good episode.
meena-mohit scene was unexpected. emily is also looking very pretty. i didnt like the fishy BG music for mohit. looks like he is not sincere...
precap!!!!! β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ i love playing that game!!!!! even yesterday i asked my friend to play with me πŸ˜‰
eagerly waiting for monday 
niruba....oh i missed it😲.wait i will ask my sister,she is sitting in front of tv only to watch to star cricket all time..πŸ€”.she didnt say abt it..😑..hey chitu 😑

sambar.
nah...today i didnt meant PP..πŸ₯Ί..only on my bingoo
@sindu mindu - cricket?!  i haven't watched cricket since i came home from PAK πŸ₯Ί 

be a little more like your sister πŸ˜³