Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Thank Cvs atleast to keep RK's ego safe (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

Rk-the-baazigar

IF-Sizzlerz

Rk-the-baazigar

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
biwi  ka  getup  hi  aisa  hai  serial  mein

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful_heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank Cvs atleast to keep RK's ego safe (Page 7)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji

juglee  logon  ko  juglee  pasand  ate  hai

biwi ka getup hi aisa hai serial mein
unhien jo bhi pasand aye I don't care but why Madhubala was laughing, she can be scared by name insult ke RK ka reaction na alag ho ab or she can be just plain. But she was proud because women insulted Rishabh's name and said Madhubala name is beautiful... wo ho... this is too much. She forgot ke really main sab dur usse iss tarahb phehchanegien life long- Mrs. Rishabh Kundra... So woh naam ab uska bhi hai... aur woh womanOuchOuch she actually making fun of his name... aur Madhu was laughing agar main uski jagah hoti and koi mere pati ke naam chidata toh I would have atleast not felt proud even in teasing. RK is too good itna hone ke baad bhi he love his mastikhor wife.. wakai jitna pyaar RK karta hai Madhu ko I think Madhu ne agar uska dil tod diya toh RK will feel bad totally.Ouch

Edited by emptyworld - 02 February 2013 at 12:37am

Rk-the-baazigar

.BadtameezBrat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.BadtameezBrat.

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
yes i agree with u shahi...

det couple was OTT... n whn that lady talk abt RK's name / profession... i was like.. what... come on... koi aise guest ko treat karta hai kya... superstar ho ya mango man.. koi aise baat nai karta...

epi was good for me.. except couple's OTT drama... n finally hamne rishbala ke 3 bachhe bhi dekh liye.. hahhahahha

beautiful_heart

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prishiya

yes i agree with u shahi...

det couple was OTT... n whn that lady talk abt RK's name / profession... i was like.. what... come on... koi aise guest ko treat karta hai kya... superstar ho ya mango man.. koi aise baat nai karta...

epi was good for me.. except couple's OTT drama... n finally hamne rishbala ke 3 bachhe bhi dekh liye.. hahhahahha
Thanks EmbarrassedHug hmm that lady name thing was too much.

.BadtameezBrat.

ankita24

IF-Sizzlerz

ankita24

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
nyc post Shahi...till now cvs have very well kept the essence n flavour of RK n madhu..n i hope that wont change..the episodes r more  funny since mahaepisode...LOL

beautiful_heart

-AmandaRulz-

IF-Stunnerz

-AmandaRulz-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I hope they RK's ego safe, bcuz wen RK has attitude n style, it suits his image, since he's a superstar.Smile

beautiful_heart

Hdhd

IF-Addictz

Hdhd

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Nice post

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by emptyworld

juglee logon ko juglee pasand ate hai

biwi ka getup hi aisa hai serial mein
unhien jo bhi pasand ayeI don't care but why Madhubala was laughing, she can be scared by name insult ke RK ka reaction na alag ho ab or she can be just plain. But she was proud because women insulted Rishabh's name and said Madhubala name is beautiful... wo ho... this is too much. She forgot ke really main sab dur usse iss tarahb phehchanegien life long- Mrs. Rishabh Kundra... So woh naam ab uska bhi hai... aur woh womanOuchOuchshe actually making fun of his name... aur Madhu was laughing agar main uski jagah hoti and koi mere pati ke naam chidata toh I would have atleast not felt proud even in teasing. RK is too good itna hone ke baad bhi he love his mastikhor wife.. wakai jitna pyaar RK karta hai Madhu ko I think Madhu ne agar uska dil tod diya toh RK will feel bad totally.Ouch

I am happy she did that. In fact proud of her. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.