Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   

Thank Cvs atleast to keep RK's ego safe (Page 5)

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Joined: 17 July 2012
Posts: 40012

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alice18

Hmm Agreed Di Some Things were insulting ...N was tooo over specially tht Aunty ..Arghhh !!! N cute children part was Awesome i loved it Heart N little bit it was funny hehe LOL

N AwesomeHeart post di Aap ko tho repoter hona chayiea ll suit u ...ek ek cgeez notice kar te ho Wahooo Muahh Muahh Hug
ThanksEmbarrassed Hugya children and RK convo was cute... rest I found ok ok - some illogicals.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

ABBY_JERAN IF-Rockerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Joined: 18 November 2011
Posts: 8087

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
same here man...i also hated the last 10 mins 2day...whats this shit all abt...i sooo hope they dont shw this insulting RKs egi nymore...coz it was really getting on my nerves 2day leave alone being funny

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSsilent.desire

shambhavidgreat Newbie
shambhavidgreat
shambhavidgreat

Joined: 19 April 2011
Posts: 16

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Agree completely

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSsilent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Joined: 17 July 2012
Posts: 40012

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shambhavidgreat

Agree completely
ThanksEmbarrassedHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Joined: 17 July 2012
Posts: 40012

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

same here man...i also hated the last 10 mins 2day...whats this shit all abt...i sooo hope they dont shw this insulting RKs egi nymore...coz it was really getting on my nerves 2day leave alone being funny
ThanksEmbarrassedHughaan hope they do take care in future actually

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Blackpoison IF-Sizzlerz
Blackpoison
Blackpoison

Joined: 15 September 2012
Posts: 22406

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Shahi re mast post yr
par i knw village ppl yr vo kbhi kisika naam sai se nai lete even in my village mai toh nai jati par humara naam ko b ashe hi bolte hai ki kesa naam hai..
Aur unke nazar me actor black nd white wale pasand ate hai aj kal k actor ko kehte hai ki phele wali baat nai hai it's normal re
fun part wala cmnt baad me karungi :D.

Edited by meenu09 - 01 February 2013 at 1:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSsilent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Joined: 17 July 2012
Posts: 40012

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenu09

Shahi re mast post yr
par i knw village ppl yr vo kbhi kisika naam sai se nai lete even in my village mai toh nai jati par humara naam ko b ashe hi bolte hai ki kesa naam hai..
Aur unke nazar me actor black nd white wale pasand ate hai aj kal k actor ko kehte hai ki phele wali baat nai hai it's normal re
fun part wala cmnt baad me karungi :D.
ThanksEmbarrassedHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSBlackpoison

sabreen_06 IF-Dazzler
sabreen_06
sabreen_06

Joined: 05 June 2010
Posts: 2811

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Nice post..loved rk in his ego n his one liner were awsume

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSsilent.desire

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index