Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Thank Cvs atleast to keep RK's ego safe (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

I don't mind them making fun of RK but making fun of someone's name is too much. Just imagine a guy named Rishabh watching your show and you say chhhiii yeh kaisa naam hai?
Shocked Chakku you are at point.Shocked Sachi yaar agar kisika naam Rishabh hoga toh it will not go well down totally at all. Ya I didn't liked that part at all.Ouch ThanksEmbarrassedHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank Cvs atleast to keep RK's ego safe (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

drashtidhamifan

Groupbie

drashtidhamifan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
My views on todays episode are very different... i actually liked todays episode... RK's one liner were good... Madhu teasing RK was also nice coz for a change Madhu was teasing RK... which i njoyedBig smile
and i really dont think that when MADHU was laughing on RK it was on his insult in fact it was just to TEASE him.. Dont know why but i really didnt felt that the Leader was insulting him coz Village people are like this only... straight or rude on face but pure by heart n m sure at the end of the village track this leader will definitely praise RK n in fact i loved episodes last part not for the Lady making fun of RK's name but for saying that Madhubala's name n beauty n face is more as SUPERSTAR...
i hope that cvz are planning something very big for us... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dvd_crush89SaiSbeautiful_heart

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
nice post shahi
I felt the same ppl insulting Rk huh!!!
Many things r illogical too
I hope this village track comes to an end soon

sree.gattuSaiSbeautiful_heart

..Cute_Angel..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Cute_Angel..

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Agree epi ws bit insulting...RK ki izzat ki kuch zada mazak ho gayaOuch...n it ws lyk comedy show...though I found it boring at times...Rishbala cart convo ws nice...bt epi ws illogical

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuvijayarviSaiSbeautiful_heart

vijayarvi

IF-Dazzler

vijayarvi

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
nice post..i agree with u..me too dont like the way rk was insulted..me felt bad for rk..if they dont know rk a super star that  is ok..y making fun of his profession and his name..even i like to see rk with his ego and stardom .

sree.gattuSaiSbeautiful_heart

-Dil-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dil-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
nice post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSbeautiful_heart

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drashtidhamifan

My views on todays episode are very different... i actually liked todays episode... RK's one liner were good... Madhu teasing RK was also nice coz for a change Madhu was teasing RK... which i njoyedBig smile
and i really dont think that when MADHU was laughing on RK it was on his insult in fact it was just to TEASE him.. Dont know why but i really didnt felt that the Leader was insulting him coz Village people are like this only... straight or rude on face but pure by heart n m sure at the end of the village track this leader will definitely praise RK n in fact i loved episodes last part not for the Lady making fun of RK's name but for saying that Madhubala's name n beauty n face is more as SUPERSTAR...
i hope that cvz are planning something very big for us... 
Thanks EmbarrassedHug hmm you may be right somewhere on leader but what not went right is woh convince kyun nahin hua jab pura gaanv keh raha hai.LOL Hmm lady ka profession and name ka teasing scene didn't got well. I mean naam ka full sequence rakhne ki zaroorat nahin thi.Confused Kisike naam ko leke aye hue mehman ko bolna yaar hum mumbaikars itne kharab bhi nahin hai re. Hmm Madhubala heroine sequence sochte raho kabhi na kabhi toh and kisi na kisi tareeke se ban hi jayegi.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifzaa

nice post shahi
I felt the same ppl insulting Rk huh!!!
Many things r illogical too
I hope this village track comes to an end soon
Thanks EmbarrassedHug haan yaar mujhe bhi ye village track jyaada nahin dhekhna hai hope sab track ki tarah ye bhi fatafat khatam ho jaaye.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiShifzaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.