Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
nice post..i agree with u..me too dont like the way rk was insulted..me felt bad for rk..if they dont know rk a super star that  is ok..y making fun of his profession and his name..even i like to see rk with his ego and stardom .
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: drashtidhamifan

My views on todays episode are very different... i actually liked todays episode... RK's one liner were good... Madhu teasing RK was also nice coz for a change Madhu was teasing RK... which i njoyedπŸ˜ƒ

and i really dont think that when MADHU was laughing on RK it was on his insult in fact it was just to TEASE him.. Dont know why but i really didnt felt that the Leader was insulting him coz Village people are like this only... straight or rude on face but pure by heart n m sure at the end of the village track this leader will definitely praise RK n in fact i loved episodes last part not for the Lady making fun of RK's name but for saying that Madhubala's name n beauty n face is more as SUPERSTAR...
i hope that cvz are planning something very big for us... 

Thanks πŸ˜³πŸ€— hmm you may be right somewhere on leader but what not went right is woh convince kyun nahin hua jab pura gaanv keh raha hai.πŸ˜† Hmm lady ka profession and name ka teasing scene didn't got well. I mean naam ka full sequence rakhne ki zaroorat nahin thi.πŸ˜• Kisike naam ko leke aye hue mehman ko bolna yaar hum mumbaikars itne kharab bhi nahin hai re. Hmm Madhubala heroine sequence sochte raho kabhi na kabhi toh and kisi na kisi tareeke se ban hi jayegi.πŸ˜†
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: hifzaa

nice post shahi
I felt the same ppl insulting Rk huh!!!
Many things r illogical too
I hope this village track comes to an end soon

Thanks πŸ˜³πŸ€— haan yaar mujhe bhi ye village track jyaada nahin dhekhna hai hope sab track ki tarah ye bhi fatafat khatam ho jaaye.
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: srija273

Agree epi ws bit insulting...RK ki izzat ki kuch zada mazak ho gaya...n it ws lyk comedy show...though I found it boring at times...Rishbala cart convo ws nice...bt epi ws illogical

Thanks πŸ˜³πŸ€— ya epsiode was illogical and even I found boring. Khafi cheeze was out of the head.Ouch
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayarvi

nice post..i agree with u..me too dont like the way rk was insulted..me felt bad for rk..if they dont know rk a super star that  is ok..y making fun of his profession and his name..even i like to see rk with his ego and stardom .

Thanks πŸ˜³πŸ€— ya agreed with you and happy to meet alike mind.
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: dilnasheen

nice post

Thanks πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Al981 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm Agreed Di Some Things were insulting ...N was tooo over specially tht Aunty ..Arghhh !!! N cute children part was Awesome i loved it ❀️ N little bit it was funny hehe πŸ˜†

N Awesome❀️ post di Aap ko tho repoter hona chayiea ll suit u ...ek ek cgeez notice kar te ho Wahooo Muahh Muahh πŸ€—
insulting a name was a bit too much and i didnt like the couple at all
but i loved those kids...RK's sarcastic comments were awesome and loved his convo with kids, even more in precap πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...he was looking super cute there πŸ˜†
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

insulting a name was a bit too much and i didnt like the couple at all

but i loved those kids...RK's sarcastic comments were awesome and loved his convo with kids, even more in precap πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...he was looking super cute there πŸ˜†

Thanks😳 πŸ€—haan re RK and those chote aashiq was cute and RK's one liner was great. Ya about marathi couple - kuch jyaada hi ho gaya.πŸ˜†
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Awsmm post...I agree !!

Thanks😳 πŸ€—