Thank Cvs atleast to keep RK's ego safe

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Todays episode dose'nt make sense in many things.

Loved RK and Madhu car scene and their nok jhok but it was small. Also loved RK and kids convo.πŸ‘ Loved RK not lost his status and RK - The superstar ego still. Now I am waiting for his ego to come out like blast in their life.

I have a doubt- is RK a real superstar πŸ˜•- how come Mumbai ke aas paas hote hue one cannot identify bollywood superstar. Chalo maana that marathi man did not know that he is superstar but even after repeating attempt by all to convince that man that RK is superstar he kept denying it πŸ˜•and why would biwi laugh repeating over her husband's insult.πŸ˜•

Also how can any person does mazak over someone's name- where is mehman nawazi then. Mehman toh bhagwan maana jaata hai so where were it when that lady where Rishbala stayed making fun of his profession and name. Well I didn't found Madhubala funny laughing there infact it was like she accompanied them in insulting. Some are insulting humour and so it does not went into my head.πŸ˜•

If they want to check whether people will ready to accept RK flop, poor person so I guess it will be not accepted.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

Character RK is loved for his larger than life story and persona. His ego and proudness that made place in all hearts. I loved that even today his ego was there and not lost. Loved RK at par, his one liner were great in episode. I think minus RK and his some awesome one liner episode was not funny.

Please this is my POV so do not come bashing me or my post- not all mind think alike. I wrote what I thought and found.

I would like to thank that atleast they kept RK's ego or else many were not having sense. Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
agree  sm things were insulting that man calling rk smthing and tat woman insulting his name 

i think its just sm twist or cvs testing smthing i hope cvs will return this is temp track !! 

i wonder wat next will they show?
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzi12

agree  sm things were insulting that man calling rk smthing and tat woman insulting his name 

i think its just sm twist or cvs testing smthing i hope cvs will return this is temp track !! 

i wonder wat next will they show?

I also think they want to see whether people will accept RK like this or not and I think if it is so then it may be not accepted. Please do not take RK suprstardom from him. He was introduced superstar giving back to back hit movies and keep it that way. Thanks πŸ˜³πŸ€—
today epi was full of comedy n illogical too.. i was rofling all thru d epi n Rk sarcastic comments wer hilarious rofl
RIP shoes rofl

go n comment on my post
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Would Just Say..Nice Post Shahi..
The episode was funny but thn some things were insulting too..
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
really i enjoyed first and second parts  but i don't like third and fourth part totally disappoint and don't like madhu behave she always smiling or laughing or teasing rk in real life if wify do same no husband like this attitude.
a village women was taunting on RK name and madhu is laughing on it.
and for precape i hate all of this sequence i think its all going to heart rk or can create problems for madhu.
the word nacho nacho never suitable for rk
the dress he wear dhoti and dance in it don't like it, i think cvs impressed some fan posted rk ke dhoti type of post i forget complete title.
Eternal_Stud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree shahi... i dint find it funny anywhere..infact i found it a bit boring & illogical..u knw,evn ma mom said it wz boring & she too said,kitna rudely baat kr rhe usse...except Rk's one liners & car wala scene,i dint found episode interesting..hope 2 get gud episodes in future...& yup, Its really gud dey hv shown Rk's ego...
pinkp thumbnail
rk's krishna sudarshan chakra dialog ws vry gud...us marathi aurat ko ase hi jawab dena chahiye...d rst in peace shoes ws also gud...
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Not identifying superstar is fine for me...
But insulting people who are come to your house is too much

silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidu_dsena

today epi was full of comedy n illogical too.. i was rofling all thru d epi n Rk sarcastic comments wer hilarious rofl
RIP shoes rofl

go n comment on my post

Thanks πŸ˜³πŸ€— acha tu rofling kar rahi thi 😲 ggod you enjoyed it. Hmm RK's one liner was great.πŸ‘