Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@Nishi - Don't worry tomorrow RK will do hud hud dabangg with kids only ROFL And today after such a long time i felt that RK is a superstar when kids asked for autograph. That was such a natural and relatable scene. I wish we get more such scenes.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shiii...t man! What was that? (Page 7)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FoRbIdDeN_LuV

IF-Sizzlerz

FoRbIdDeN_LuV

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Chakku wat according to u can b d next big twist and one more thing dat irritated me d most was d way madhu was laughing i mean come on some one is simply insulting ur husband nd u r laughing:-(

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
@sanaluvabhay- Ofcourse, Rishbala's separation and madhu being dragged to stardom by RK.

sabreen_06

IF-Dazzler

sabreen_06

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Yes indeed today epi was funny ..rk was best in his superb one liners rest in peace shoes lol

xxAqeelahxx

IF-Sizzlerz

xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I know yaar haha LOL

Edited by xxAqeelahxx - 01 February 2013 at 4:09pm

Arshian14

Arshian14

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
episode was so cute and funny ROFL

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
the episode was messed up and so was the two old couple. the jokes was not even bloody funny. that woman was giving all kind of chudail looks while the hubby seemed he was soaked drunkenSleepy it was suppose to me a comedy scene i guess but it turned out to be a joke episode.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.