Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

superb superb superb epi...twists n mysteries galore

totally hooked

zoes action wid d attacker was superbly done

asad crying n running like a miniac was so touching

cant wait for mon

thnks for d update

I wanted to see his staff's expression to this- I mean he knocked down his chair and sprinted out like wow! 
I m actually shivering right now!
Omg!poor asad! I bet razia is behind all this!
Tht bloody insensitive woman!i hate her for this!n everything she has done!
thank you for beautiful WU...
thanks for the lovely update tanu di...
ohhh gosh...that pain and agony on asad's face...
i felt it on my hrt...i ws crying wid him..yr dilshad cant leave lyk this...

mondaya's prediction: After the precap takes place Zoya will be spotted praying. Dilshad will suddenly recover and  the doctors will say that god has accebted Zoya's prayers "qubool ho gaya". Dilshad will be out of danger and won't be able to speak.
Of course none of this would matter to Asad and he would throw Zoya out and blame her like always.
Then they'll show a scene where Razia will be giving money to the guy who shot Dilshad.
Zoya takes Marium out and away from the hospital. Mamma follows them and epi ends. 

Originally posted by janny_1

mondaya's prediction: After the precap takes place Zoya will be spotted praying. Dilshad will suddenly recover and  the doctors will say that god has accebted Zoya's prayers "qubool ho gaya". Dilshad will be out of danger and won't be able to speak.
Of course none of this would matter to Asad and he would throw Zoya out and blame her like always.
Then they'll show a scene where Razia will be giving money to the guy who shot Dilshad.
Zoya takes Marium out and away from the hospital. Mamma follows them and epi ends. 

OMG seriously??razia iz culprit..hate her lyk always😡😡
btw tfs
thanku sooo much for the WU!!!