Page 1
Page   of 2

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Thnx Shammu da for the promo!

Business open panne porange la, Inthe Prabha can't invite Deepa am..Angry
Thulasi ean at MM house?Confused Because she is pregnant athuka a.. 
Inthe Padma enne cup la koodukura? Ethavathu milk with poison a?!Shocked Kalyani thatthi vidu anthe cup a..illathi ethavathu nadanthurum baby ku...

lets see enne happen nu..lavanya inthe baby eppidi irupa, aww so sweetEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatimini_00vjayamTTfanSuha95Pearl.shubbaShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Promo - 01/02/13 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Thanks Shammy for the promo...

T at her dad's place and when K is around...From the promo I see that T would be safe but I guess its gg to end up against Kalyani..

1)Padma knows about GWs big mouth and everyone (MM/TA/K/etc) will blame only Padma if at all anything goes wrong with Thulasi...So for sure Padma wont even dare to risk at this...
But, I guess she is going to do something using thulasi as it is shown that she is saying she changed for good!..
Even if MM, in particular T if she belives Padma, Kalyani for sure would not belive Padma and would have an eye on her..so using this chance padma might play against Kalyani and make her against everyone I guess...prob her first trick...lol..

2) Padma giving T something is immediately after the compromise and then only dressing up of hair(different costume)...so may be Padma is going to start playing her cards against Kalyani from this...

Prabha should do more than this and shd know about Suchi when none to support him and shd know who were his well wisher and how he behaved with them...loser..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatimini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.Shemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Thanks Shammy for the promo...

T at her dad's place and when K is around...From the promo I see that T would be safe but I guess its gg to end up against Kalyani..

1)Padma knows about GWs big mouth and everyone (MM/TA/K/etc) will blame only Padma if at all anything goes wrong with Thulasi...So for sure Padma wont even dare to risk at this...
But, I guess she is going to do something using thulasi as it is shown that she is saying she changed for good!..
Even if MM, in particular T if she belives Padma, Kalyani for sure would not belive Padma and would have an eye on her..so using this chance padma might play against Kalyani and make her against everyone I guess...prob her first trick...lol..

2) Padma giving T something is immediately after the compromise and then only dressing up of hair(different costume)...so may be Padma is going to start playing her cards against Kalyani from this...

Prabha should do more than this and shd know about Suchi when none to support him and shd know who were his well wisher and how he behaved with them...loser..

very good OT shubba...now that u say, it seems to me also it cud be like that..as u rightly said, padma wont do anything to jeopardize her posn and give K the adv..maybe she will act like changed and created probs...prob GW's idea...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatimini_00TTfanPearl.shubbaShemmo

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks shammu for the Promo.Smile
Unexpected Promo.I was shocked to see T in MM's house. Coming to P he did not call his in-laws for the function. No wonder he is B's son B never respected or cared anybody in her life. Prabha is not an understanding person as before..Now he was confused by suchi's advice. Coming to Padma as she is a poisonous snake so it's better if T does not stay there long. Everyone knows her poisonous nature but why they still believe her and why T is drinking… milk athuvum padma kaiyala... K is so smart and bold so she never let that happen. Waiting for the next episodeSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanPearl.

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shammy for posting the promo!

Hope nothing happens to the unborn Thuz baby... I think summa they are trying to give thigil effect to viewersConfused... aannalum seeing this Padma plan... little scared.

Too much of Prabha...GrrrAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfan

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Thank you for the promo Shammy..Hug

T in MM house..Confused I think Ta sent her there as she was not feeling well, and if she stays back she will have much work with Lav and baby along with GW..Confused 

Padma ve surely Kalyani wont believe.. I agree with Shubba akka.. may be Padma acting all well to T may turn MM and Mohan against Kalyani..Confused

Waiting for the episodes..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top