Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

virika ss:7 (days ,wishes ,surprises) ch.3 pg.11 (Page 3)

--Ayesha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ayesha--
--Ayesha--

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Wow its looking very interesting.
Continue soon n do pm me.
radzzz123 IF-Dazzler
radzzz123
radzzz123

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged

DAY  1 : 7 FEBRUARY 2013                                

The morning rays hit the windows and squeezed into virika's room. Dancing on the floor and then reflecting back on viren's face. Viren opened his eyes and turned around to see her soon to be mommy sleeping peacefully. He went near her , hugged her from behind and placed a small kiss on her cheeks. She blushed even while sleeping.

She was looking like a small baby curled up in the blanket. He placed his hand on her 5 months belly and wished his angel good morning. Then he got up and went to take shower. He wanted to get ready before jeevika wakes up.

Viren came back within 5 minutes and went down to the kitchen. He was the best lawyer in Chandigarh and the worst chef , still he liked trying and cooking something special for jeevika. He started with a glass of juice. Peeled some oranges and removed it juice from the juicer, then made some sandwiches for her,

Next he decorated the sandwiched in the plated and made a smily face on them. Poured the juice in the glass and topped it with some kiwi pieces. His plate was almost set up and only the message of the day was left..

Since the day he had come to know about jeevika's pregnancy he had made a point to give her a small not everyday, the note could contain anything and everything that he thought jeevika would like. Like everyday he wrote a small note for her and along with a rose placed it along with the food and took the tray to their.

He gently placed the tray on the side table and sat besides jeevika.

"Jeevika , get up its 8 in the morning  " viren said while trying to wake her up

She stirred a little in the bed and took viren's arm in her hug and kept her head on his lap

"virenji , I don't like waking up" she said

"but jeevika you need to have your breakfast and medicines"

"after eating them you can go back to sleep"

"no one will disturb you" he said while removing her hair strands from her face

"virenji , do you love me" she asked

"jeevika , what kind of a question is this"

"of course I love you"

"now do I need to give a proof for it" he asked her

" no you don't need to'

" virenji you even say that that we are two bodies one soul"

"and if anyone of us is in pain the other also feel our pain"she said while looking in his eyes

"yes I said so" viren replied a bit confused

"so , virenji similarly if you eat on my behalf and take the medicines then I will feel I have taken my breakfast and medicines" she said childishly.

Viren was shocked . he was shocked that how jeevika was behaving. She was acting like a small child . but till now he was used to it. Everyday he was able to see something new in her and he enjoyed pampering her. But now he had to make her understand that she had te eat and if she wants he could give him company.

"jeevika , this is not possible. You need to eat. My eating will make no difference to you."

"now come on get up and eat it" he said while trying to put some sense in her childish mind..

But jeevika was jeevika. Nowdays she was too impossible. Handling her was a difficult task but he enjoyed it. Often she would start crying if he didn't agreed to what she was saying. But he knew that this nothing compared to what she was giving him.

"no means no" she said and turned her face away

"please, jeevika please just for once"

"okay fine"

" but before that you need to something for me"

"what I say , you will do"

"okay mam"

" as you say" he replied

Viren very well knew that this was the only way to make her eat. She sat up and thought for a while and then came up with her demand.

"so virenji, my demand is that…..

That I want to see you shirtless"

"its been such a long time since I have touched your bare body"

"so come on remove your shirt and come near me" she said while spreading her arms, indicating viren to come and hug her'

Viren knew it was impossible to argue with her. So he came towards her and she started unbuttoning his shirt. Slowly and slowly she removed his shirt and moved her arms on his bare chest. She  hugged her and didn't wanted to leave him.

Finally she came out from his hug and opened her mouth pointing towards the food.

For viren everyday , there was something new. He couldn't believe that jeevika could behave like a small kid. He took the plate and started feeding her. He gave her the medicines and made her lie down. But she didn't wanted to lie down anymore.

At present she was an excited kid who just wanted to move around the house  and laughing and playing. She once again sat up and called viren.

"virenji, I am bored. Entertain me" she demanded

"viren for once was taken aback but he composed himself'

"so mrs. Vadhera wants entertainment" he thought to himself.

Entertainment can also mean surprise..

Yes surprise… he thought.

"okay, mrs. Vadhera get ready.

We are going out for your entertainment

And you have only 15 minutes to get ready. So be quick" he commanded her

"so my gosh, only 15 minutes"

" I have to change dress , get my hair done , select accessoriesand much more'

" how am I going to get ready in just 15 minutes'

"virenji, you need to give me atleast 1 hour"

"I need atleast that much time" jeevika said doing some calculations..

"jeevika only 10 minutes left" viren said while taking his wallet and car keys and moved towards the car making some calls..

Jeevika quickly got up , changed into a new outfit and rushed out. Soon they both were in the car and viren was trying to concentrate on the road as jeevika was being a little irritated and annoyed. She was asking a number of questions and was annoyed as viren didn't reply to any of them.  Soon they reached  a Chinese restaurant and it was one of their favorite restaurants.

Viren took jeevika inside and made her sit comfortably. The complete restaurant was           booked for them. They both were alone and enjoying their time.

Music played in the background and both danced on the slow music. Finally viren bent down on his knees and gave jeevika a bung of roses in the shape of hearts and wished her

"happy rose day'

It was one of their best evenings and jeevika enjoyed her time.

She was really happy.

next chapter would be update soon...

pls. wait i need to get over with my exams 

and then i will update the rest chapters regularly

so read and comment

thank you...

and if you want any other story with some different theme , then feel free to pm me about your ideas

i would like to read them and see if i could write on that topics...

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307dishacsugar01virika123vijikasrinuvirikahetnitoangel4luvpooja-roxxWara082007harika04angelKryanian08Daniaax32189mansinadianadynekryanvirika05Ritu-aasma1jenna_promanticgurl070girl97mehwish123surbhi1994sweetdollashitalittle.angel56mehakLUVSvirikaI-LUV-MYSELFcandyVirikaaloneloveprincesshelenSweety1234556pinky.padda_Shru_Saaraa.-Latty-Angelic.gurl-ayeshabfd--vish94--Haju--Aaliya.KryAn-Marziiarshiasushma--Ayesha--Kays94sumayyah1

urmil Goldie
urmil
urmil

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Loved it...amazing..and yes all d bst for exams

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimishrrradzzz123

Sweety1234556 IF-Dazzler
Sweety1234556
Sweety1234556

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Amazing!!