Purabs he gives more importance to

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Purabs says he gives more importance to personal life. They show Sweta Kwatra's picture (plays meenakshi) as a managing director.

She may be his ex wife and it may be one of his companies that she is running too..

or may be she ditched him for some one

or may be she was a partner in his company and she cheated on him

or may be she pretended to love him and got the company

what do u guys think...

these are just my thoughts...🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

😕

❓ If his personal life is so important then he certainely seems to be on the way of making a mess.

What an Ekta Kapoorish twist!!!!!!!!!!!!

ides thumbnail
well.....Purab's reaction does shown that Meenakshi has done a number on him.....

my guess is that she is his ex-grilfriend/fiancee.....they had a relationship.....it turned sour......now she will be back...trying to win back Purab....in the process maybe jolting Jassi......

now if the relationship between Purab and Meena had broken due to misunderstandings, then these would be cleared and possibly the two will end up together.....if they just hate each other's guts or any attraction is one sided (meena's side), then she will become the instigator to trouble between P&J...........either way her entry will create a TWIST  of massive proportions
giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi friends,

I'm new here ...I wanna ask u guys what do you think of this....
Has Arman encouraged /arranged for  Meenaxi to reenter Purabs life?  Is Meenaxi
Arman's 'Ace' that's allowing him to be so "nice"?

Gia
pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

well.....Purab's reaction does shown that Meenakshi has done a number on him.....

my guess is that she is his ex-grilfriend/fiancee.....they had a relationship.....it turned sour......now she will be back...trying to win back Purab....in the process maybe jolting Jassi......

now if the relationship between Purab and Meena had broken due to misunderstandings, then these would be cleared and possibly the two will end up together.....if they just hate each other's guts or any attraction is one sided (meena's side), then she will become the instigator to trouble between P&J...........either way her entry will create a TWIST  of massive proportions

somehow ..this new entry does not seem to be a likely love interest of purab....he seems too bitter and his devotion towards jassi is so intense that it would surprise me to know that he has any interest in this female now. however it would explain why he found jassi's naivity and simplicity so alluring or why he was able to appreciate her spirit inspite of her looks. somehow i think his parents death and rohan all tie into it. 

i don't think armaan has any clue of all this mess, i think he is still counting on jassi's emotional attachment to gulmohar and gm .her constant neglect of purab for  gm and that unwitting comment on the date night has added to his confidence. however i think eventually aryan will join forces with mina and play a role in break-up/misunderstanding between purab and jassi.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think he was giving imp to personal life. he is scared to face meenakshi. just as he was scared to face jassi after the dissing she gave him. 
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

I for one am hoping it will be a positive thing.. Now think if she really likes Purab and starts wooing him.. it will be worth while to see Jassi's reaction.. I want to see if she is jealous.. then it would mean that she has more feelings for Purab than she is admitting to even herself right now.. That would be something nice to look forward to..

No, I don't think Armaan has any clue about her

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: giaa

Hi friends,

I'm new here ...I wanna ask u guys what do you think of this....
Has Arman encouraged /arranged for  Meenaxi to reenter Purabs life?  Is Meenaxi
Arman's 'Ace' that's allowing him to be so "nice"?

Gia

I doubt it. he hardly knows purab..how will he know abt purab's past?
bd_girl thumbnail
ofcourse when the serial will show us.
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
May be Meenakshi is Purabs best friend. I think Jassi miss understands them and thus creating lot of mess due to entrance of Meenakshi. And maybe Jassi cancels her marriage.😆