Page 1 of 1

Mystique.

IF-Stunnerz

Mystique.

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Valentine's Day celebration on Zee TV

Valentine's Day celebration on Zee TV
Valentine's Day special on Zee TV

Makers of various daily soaps and also different Channel's have weaved the occasion of Valentine's Day in their storyline. Similarly, Zee TV, one of the popular GEC's has also planned to celebrate the festival of love and romance in a grand way.

Sources inform that all the lead actors of their popular shows like Aasha Negi and Rithivik from Pavitra Rishta, Gurmeet Choudhary- Kratika Sengar and Leena Jumani-Dishank Arora from Punar Vivah, Roopal Tyagi-Mahima Makwana-Ankit Gera from Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, Suhasi Dhami-Anirudha Dave from Housewife will be performing on the occasion.

The two hours special episode will be aired on 9 February 2013. We also hear that Rithwik and Aasha will perform on Pyaar Hua Ekraar Hua, Chaudhavi Ka Chand and Amitabh-Rekha songs and will have a retro theme whereas Dishank-Leena will have a modern theme and will dance on Party on my mind from Race-2. But the surprise element of the night will be good-looking, Iqbal Khan who will invite these stars at his house to celebrate the occasion.

When contacted, Leena confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I will be performing along with Dishank and in fact we will be shooting for the sequence tonight."

We also spoke to Iqbal who said, "Yes, I am a part of the Valentine's special episode but I can't reveal anything on the concept."...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beej81SparklesDB-PrimaDonna---Jenelle--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Valentine's Day celebration on Zee TV" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

--Jenelle--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Jenelle--

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for SharingSmile

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Wow Zee is banking on these maha episodes for weekends. Time for a new season of DID. So we will still be getting MayAn on Valentine s :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritsranveer--Jenelle--

happygirl123

Goldie

happygirl123

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I'm looking forward for the performances of most of my fav jodi's Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.