Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
awww i love this ashok sundari she looks so beautiful and cute.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

kuber's pushpak viman was nice.Big smile

ye kya kuber sirf 5 jan ko invitation even ignored our nandiAngryAngryAngry par mahadev ke parivaar me to asankhya gan pret hai jinki ganna bhi nai ki jaati ab kya kuber ko to attack aa jaaega sab ko bulaaya toLOLLOLLOLLOL

oye ye kya yaar ravan jab mahadev ke baare me soch raha tha to romantic music kyu dia ab hum aisa na soche to kya soche firShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

mere mahadev aayenge (mere karan arjun aayenge)
just kidding yaar no offence to anyone.Cry

its a plesant site to watch ganesha on his mushakBig smileBig smileBig smile

by the way waiting for monday to see how ganesha break kuber's prideWink

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesgiri88sana_04Gopikaavanadhishivamalasia221jyoti07SadhanamomokaatayaniMrToolConfuser_Ms.Foxy.Angel_Proud-Indiasukhi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mahabhoj!!!" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
foru,, ravan is not souding like a devotee, his eagerness is like that of a lover Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhi...MrToolConfuserProud-Indiaforam.

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
KubherG Jhatka laga??ROFL... Oye foram just show some mercy on him yaar, dekho already 5 ko invitation de ke heart strok hone wala hain... Avi sadey kailashians ko denge toh.. Yeh toh yumrajG ko pyaarey ho jaayengeROFLROFL

jayvenkkaatayaniProud-Indiaforam.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
i am waiting for Monday-My Bappa will teach Kubera a lesson
Kubera looked like he would get a stroke when he saw Mahadevs "family"Wink
reg Raavan-no comments-he is sounding like Raakee from Karan Arjun-"mere Mahadev ayengeee"Wink
i want my grey shaded Ravan yaar-this one will give me diabetesROFL

Edited by shruti.nil - 01 February 2013 at 8:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenkkaatayaniMrToolConfusersukhi...foram.

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Precap, ganesh is going to eat up all the food but thats not going to satisfy him, he becomes angry and thretens kuber to eat him with his palace.

ringrosesjayvenkMrToolConfuserforam.

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
A total fun-filled epi...LOL

Mahadev's subtle amused expression...(U-don't-know-whats-coming-Kuber) type..smirk.. thruout Kuber's meeting...EmbarrassedLOL 

Parvati not sidelined but very well aware what is Mahadev thinking... Kuber's greedy nature..and is part of this Plan too...Thumbs Up

After a long time Nandi.. actually given dialogues.. other than.. shouting slogans...!! OuchSmile

Mahadev Parvati together will watch the Live telecast of Maha Bhoj in Kailash...and will go to Kuber's rescue.. together too...Big smile (that will be the first...)

giri88kaatayaniMrToolConfuserforam.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayvenk

foru,, ravan is not souding like a devotee, his eagerness is like that of a lover Confused
and on top of it they played a romantic bg musicLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuser

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
SiaG main toh KuberG ka health ke fikkar kar raha hu baas... Avi se hi kitna thoughtful hogaye hain.. Pata nai next week pe kya hoga... Koi advance ambulance bulao yaar inke liyeROFLROFL... I just really liked the way they're showing about to avoid ownself from greedness... Bravo bravoBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sia221foram.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.