Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Sherry thanks  for the much needed post...I am so so pissed offAngry...really what the hell urshi are doing,,.Censored...hetal and baa ohh god...modi Bhagwan became like testing place of kalakaari...anybody is coming and fooling them and going...first garodiya, then neelam, then aman.and now dhobi, doodhwala...Angry...hetal is always ready to be fooled, 

But loving kinwal track...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What the hell ???? (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Sherry thanks for the much needed post...I am so so pissed offAngry...really what the hell urshi are doing,,.Censored...hetal and baa ohh god...modi Bhagwan became like testing place of kalakaari...anybody is coming and fooling them and going...first garodiya, then neelam, then aman.and now dhobi, doodhwala...Angry...hetal is always ready to be fooled,

But loving kinwal track...Embarrassed

Anasuya they need one bash thread especially Baa n Hetal..fools ladies.. Angry me to pissed with Hetal unwanted smile grrr grrr.. Why she showing her 32 teeths during Koki convo.. Confused every time they take things so easy.. Poor Koki she all alone fighting with the all situation or these ppl are born for letting them go.. Dead

me to loving KinWal.. Dhawal is all ready for Kinjal confession.. awww Embarrassed i love his tiny smile or KinWal hug Day Dreaming Dhawal goes on right track.. He just make Kinjal irritate n want she spoke out her feeling infornt of him.. Soon very soon Kinjal confess has love.. Tongue but itseems like Rashi track bites KinWal track badly..Cvs did get full focous on them..they just shows tiny tiny glimpses.. Ouch missing someone Cry can i cry on ur shoulder Anasuya... Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Sherry..its really amazing that Koki has not yet banged her head against a wall!!! Ouch...really her own family dont trust her judgement..inspite of the fact that her intuitions have never gone wrong...The Modi ladies wont even let her do the simple procedure of revalidating the adoption papers without giving her suspicious looks...anybody could see that the fake lawyer and doctor looked shady but God knows which dreamworld do Baa and Hetal live in...I had to focus my attention on Meera in Baa's arms to control my anger and calm down AngryAngryAngry

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
sherry omg i wish i could skip this... but the kinwal hug sounds good hmmm ..

-Archana-

Goldie

-Archana-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

This is the limit can't take it any more Angrytoday even baa joined Hetal they were with Koki for so long by the time they both very well know whatever Koki does there is justified reason behind that most of the time in the past she was always right even she have proved that many time Tonguewhy not baa and Hetal with this confident allow Koki to do her thing even after Urmi nature came to light in rashi kidney stone fisco and modis staying at RNOuchI think reason behind this is baa and Hetal strongly believe that Urmi may be a bad person but no mother will give stolen baby to daughter to stop her tantrums Confusedsomething's and some people will never change we can add mota Bhabi in that list.Ermm Poor Koki how long she have to struggle alone with this stupid Urmi beside convincing mad people in MMStern Smile

Varevah awesome rashi today your gesture touched me all of sudden you want to have lovely chit chat with your sister you don't know how long we all waited for this to happen your a lovely sister(oppurtunitist)

Oh my goodness today atleast they gave us a kinwal scene Smileit was like oasis in the wilderness loved kinwal hug Embarrassedits nice Dhawal by withdrawing and making knijal feel possessive by telling his dinner plan with Falguni and others he make kinjal to speak out her true feeling towards him awesome Dhawalji great goingThumbs Up

Precap so urshi are trying to convince real mom with their emotional drama ruthless ladies Angrygrand mom can fell for Urshi drama I hope real mom don't agree to give back vansh to rashi. rashi she don't deserve to have a baby with her selfish nature.

In yesterday's episode at least we heard his name two times but today no ahemjiDisapprove not even GoMeeCry

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@Deepa n Archana... im to wondering..how will koki look so calm n kool after such stupidity... Really Baa..!! Did not expect from her...how mean how they turst on Urmi yaar... I agree with Archana...when they know how Urmi is greedy..how can Mota bhabhi says no we trust on u... Really!! N even Baa where her brain going.. awww Meera she cutie doll sleepping peace fully in Baa's arams.. I love her like want just drool her Day Dreaming im pitty on Koki really she did all paosible affort to reached towards Urmi crime.. Yes any body can recognised fake lowyer immiedaitedly.. Or i thought Why koki didnt go from Ahem..he knows many lowyer forsure..why she go all alone.. Confused

@ Archana.. Rashi crossing all limts.. Today her gesture was really confusing forme... One side she realise how pathetic act Urmi does..or other side she itself taking a part in it.. Rashi sisterly love was all fake..just for her benifit otherwise she never look at Gopi... Self fish... Now she going to ruind one innocent baby life just behind her silly selffish ness.. urshi are stooping so low today...how easily Rashi played with another mother feeling.. Dont know wht im saying to Rashi.. Dead disgusting..

Yes i love KinWal both are rocked today...awww did u seeing how Kinjal frocefully said I...I made food for u... Embarrassed Dhawal just trying to irriate her... Im loving this track..hope cvs give more spece them...

Oh yes yesterday we heard his name but today... Cry thats y i hate this track more.. They snatch our Ahemji Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-nikkittaJustlikethat1

nikkitta

Goldie

nikkitta

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Nice WU sherry...   
So Urmi KK tapped Koki this time too. Urshi won. Hetal and Baa are behaving like they are authorized brand ambassadors of Urmi. First they didn't had common sense to check the paper work of orphanage when urmi brought vansh to the home. Now they are not allowing koki to raise her doubts. If any person tells that he is so and so anyone who has commonsense will check his genunity. Whether he is really a doctor or not? What is the proof? where is his clinic? Where is his ID? etc etc...  But our Hetal and Baa are so loyal employees of Urshi Group. They trust Urshi blindly, like they will be sacked from jobs otherwise. Whenever Urmi comes with her new KK, someone from MM stops koki to not to question her.  Everytime koki stands at loosing side.  Lets see for how many year CVs keep koki at loosing end and Urshi at winning side..  I am personally wising to see atleast one episode in coming 5 years, Koki catches Urshi KK red handedly and expose it to whole MM. And those who blindly trust Urshi come to know the truth. 
Does my wish be ever full filled?...   Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Unhappy Unhappy Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

What say about Rashi.. No one in the world play game with mother child relationship. But our rashi is RASHI. She can ruine anything to get things  her way. How can she still keep vansh with her when she know the real mother. Isn't this evil thought. What does she get by doing this?    Get well soon Rashi.. 

-Archana-Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
@ Nikki great reply.. Big smile

ur right.. Itseems something like u said.. Really Baa n Hetal look like her paid employees who they didnt difend her so she going to out them... Really these modi's ladies are becoming dumbs day by day... Mota Bhabhi is already but Baa Confused yeah hopefully one or before the end of SNS Koki will surely caught them.. LOL arey actually Cvs loves UrShi thats it..

Rashi is such a heartless woman... She always think for herself her happiness.. She never thoughts for other... Curel woman...

-Archana-nikkittaJustlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top