Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Omg thank god i dint watch todays episode otherwise ill kill Mota babhiAngry Cvs sketch her charter only to javaden KokilaOuch nothing more than that i taught today it all ill be over but i don't think so
don't know till when they ill drag this track Angry
if Kokila little bit succeed i would have more happy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What the hell ???? (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cvdprasad

cvdprasad

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
OMG...I'm really pissed off
this really terrible..
Today no AhemjiCry

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sherry.. 
really, Mota Bhabhi... jave dena Kokila for every serious issue.. and what about Baa.. Angry.. even she is saying ignoring what Kokila wants to do.. JIgar ko tho bhool na hi better hai.. he has no role playing in this adoption process. Whatever Kokila is doing, he is supposed to do... but NO... this Ma Beti ka KKs are never ending and Jigar will keep quiet.. Sometimes he yells at her, next moment he is back with a smile.. Confused..
Now with the precap I think that Urmila might say Vansh will be  better off at Modis as they cannot raise him well and all that stupid things... and they might take back Vansh with them after talking to those poor ladies.. how stupid is this...
I so wanted Kokila to go to the lawyer today and expose everything.. but to our luck, nothing as such happened..Angry

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

really, Mota Bhabhi... jave dena Kokila for every serious issue.. and what about Baa.. Angry.. even she is saying ignoring what Kokila wants to do.. JIgar ko tho bhool na hi better hai.. he has no role playing in this adoption process. Whatever Kokila is doing, he is supposed to do... but NO... this Ma Beti ka KKs are never ending and Jigar will keep quiet.. Sometimes he yells at her, next moment he is back with a smile.. Confused..
Now with the precap I think that Urmila might say Vansh will be better off at Modis as they cannot raise him well and all that stupid things... and they might take back Vansh with them after talking to those poor ladies.. how stupid is this...
I so wanted Kokila to go to the lawyer today and expose everything.. but to our luck, nothing as such happened..Angry

Gayathri.. Itseems like this baby is only for Rashi.. Jigar have nothing interest in it.. Rashi crossing all limits of stooping low.. One side she knowing every thing our other side just for her wish n self fishness she want to play with another mother feeling..cha Dead or wht u expect more from urshi.. I agree with UrShi will do blackmali both mother daughter on the sake of good up bringing of Vansh.. Give them some lalch of money.. or in the end they will get suceed in her plan.. Dead or bring Vansh back with her... But is this so rediculous.. How could Rashi ruind one mother's feeling n love like this.. Every mother want good up bringing of has child..or she do every thing for this..or UrShi knows it very well..thats why she want to press weak neves of them.. Angry

i really want some give earful to Mota Bhabhi n Baa they needed badly.. Gosh yaar every time Jevadena isnt wroking.. Im wordering why Baa behaving so weird Confused why she not seeing the reality.. Im getting fed up with all seriously.. Ouch

ani_grJustlikethat1

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Sherry.  These two are the  limits. Angry  Where is karma went you want it?

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

really, Mota Bhabhi... jave dena Kokila for every serious issue.. and what about Baa.. Angry.. even she is saying ignoring what Kokila wants to do.. JIgar ko tho bhool na hi better hai.. he has no role playing in this adoption process. Whatever Kokila is doing, he is supposed to do... but NO... this Ma Beti ka KKs are never ending and Jigar will keep quiet.. Sometimes he yells at her, next moment he is back with a smile.. Confused..
Now with the precap I think that Urmila might say Vansh will be better off at Modis as they cannot raise him well and all that stupid things... and they might take back Vansh with them after talking to those poor ladies.. how stupid is this...

Gayathri.. Itseems like this baby is only for Rashi.. Jigar have nothing interest in it.. Rashi crossing all limits of stooping low.. One side she knowing every thing our other side just for her wish n self fishness she want to play with another mother feeling..cha Dead or wht u expect more from urshi.. I agree with UrShi will do blackmali both mother daughter on the sake of good up bringing of Vansh.. Give them some lalch of money.. or in the end they will get suceed in her plan.. Dead or bring Vansh back with her... But is this so rediculous.. How could Rashi ruind one mother's feeling n love like this.. Every mother want good up bringing of has child..or she do every thing for this..or UrShi knows it very well..thats why she want to press weak neves of them.. Angry

i really want some give earful to Mota Bhabhi n Baa they needed badly.. Gosh yaar every time Jevadena isnt wroking.. Im wordering why Baa behaving so weird Confused why she not seeing the reality.. Im getting fed up with all seriously.. Ouch
Yea if you make mistakes actually blunders knowing that it is wrong/sin, she should be punished even more than Urmila.. Angry
It is terrible to distance a baby from his mother.. Cry

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -GiNa-

Yea if you make mistakes actually blunders knowing that it is wrong/sin, she should be punished even more than Urmila.. Angry
It is terrible to distance a baby from his mother.. Cry

u know wht more terrible is give the baby to his mother or after blackmaling snatch him back was highly highly pathetic n rediculous though.. Rashi itself go through in same situation right that if some one snatch has baby so wht she will do.?? How can she do same act with other poor mother..?? They both UrShi are turely evils..heartless woman Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Thanks Sherry. These two are the limits. Angry Where is karma went you want it?

i think karma surly hit them in Koki face.. LOL im just looking forward for that day... Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top