Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
God im Angry Angry

these modi's na... Why they dont do any thing to Koki...grrr grrr... When she want to go to the lowyer for verifying.. Why Hetal make such confused face..dont know which crime Koki want to does.. Confused why she asking that paper iz all fine wht need to verify.. Why dont u shut ur mouth Mota bhabhi Dead Angry

here greedy woman Urmi make dhoodwala or dhoodi as lowyer n dcotor... Who they come from oprhanage house for knowing Vansh's health.. Pifff this is the limits i tell u.. Evil Smile why Urmi think Koki didnt get smell her KK.. Dead urmi tells Rashi just stay Gopi away from both man coz gopi knows them.. Rashi obey to her mummy n make false excues abt Vansh tummy is paining n gopi give him massage bala bala..

here Urmi comes.. Both has fake dco n lowyer... Dead like we know Koki get full benifit of doubt on them... The way they talk.. Any how Koki starts with her long list of qouetions to lowyer first.. But Urmi interfere every time.. Then dco turn here also Urmi poking her nose.. Urmi throwing tantrums n said.. Im a grand mother of Vansh i took him after all fromalities..didnt u ppl trust..me our most lovable Mota bhabhi.. Said no..no.. Urmila Ben we have full trust n faith on u ur the most truth full lady in this entire world.. Big smile Dead during all convo Mota bhabhi constantly give wide simle dont why..?? Some one not criking the jokes Mota bhabhi why u showing ur 32 teeths...Angry Koki still stuck on her qouetions n want answer of all..till she not feel stistifed... Thumbs Up Mota bhabhi were shut her mouth so then Baa open her... Ouch same JaveDena Kokila bahu.. Urmila is Vansh Nani..she did not bring him without verifying... grrr grrr i want bang my head in to wall.. These ppl are gone mad or wht??? Why they dont do Koki her work.. Ouch otherside our Miss slow motion Gopi god some one increase her speed.. She walk so slow just in between Rashi room to Hall. Angry but Rashi come caught her again..or she wont reached from hall.. Dead

now both UrShi made plan that they bring in real mother house.. In Precap... They went in to their house.. Vansh mother give has son love..n Rashi says now ur son stay with u n didnt separat one mother from has son.. or real mother's mom make sad face.. Poor both ladies now they bear.. Curel womans KK.. Rashi getting so cheap..just for her wish she stoopping so low.. Disgusting though.. Dead

today Hetal n Baa make me highly dissapointed.. Why they poke their legs every time when KoKi want to do some thing.. But look like Koki didnt look satisfied with dco n lowyer... Imsure Koki diffinatly do something futher.. Go Koki Go.. Star

Edited by -GiNa- - 01 February 2013 at 7:34am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-nilani--Archana-basuanasuyairene_cRaadhnidelsiyhm_crazejanani18awesome-rajiMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1ani_gr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What the hell ????" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Bu the looks of the epi I don't think there is a need to watch the epi sherry. Uff im disappointed with tjem too. Inspite of not reading im so damn pissed I can imagine your feelings. Hope koki does something soon. Gosh this rashi are useless disgusting people. Chi how low can she get

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-Archana-ani_grJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet167

Bu the looks of the epi I don't think there is a need to watch the epi sherry. Uff im disappointed with tjem too. Inspite of not reading im so damn pissed I can imagine your feelings. Hope koki does something soon. Gosh this rashi are useless disgusting people. Chi how low can she get

Yes Madhu.. Poor Koki trying every posible way to get to reach from truth...but these other two brainless woman didnt want to does her any thing.. Me to pissing in anger... Angry

now Rashi just for her self fishness n for her so called motherhood..she getting ready to play with him poor mother... How can she do that.. Yaar when itself a mother how can some one play with mother feeling.. UrShi are pathetic.. Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-Archana-MADHU.BARUNani_gr

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Thanks SherryBig smile

I am just so looking forward to this trackTongue Yes. You heard me right.. I am looking forward to Rashi bringing Vansh's real mother to MMEmbarrassed There comes Rashi's souten.. Oh this is just too great.. Have you heard of digging your own grave with your own hands.. Rashi dear is doing just that.. Ok now I cannot wait.

The episode may want me to pull my hair out and I know Mota Bhabhi deserves a bashing post but I just love this twist.. the CVs do have some brain.. Jigarji's changed attitude to Rashi and a new girl. .She looks pretty too Day Dreaming I see romance coming upLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-Archana-delsiMADHU.BARUNani_grNazimKiDewani

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Havent watch the epi...but by ur update..I'm really pissed off on what cv are showing..grr!!urshi kk...are crossing limits now.and what has happen to hetal and baa...why they are getting influenced by urshi sweet talks... i have read some part of basu update...and seems today kinwal "hug" is the only scene worthwatching...and i guess they might have not shown shown ahem today also..right?? its high time now...already sns is not in top 5 in trp ranking...what cv are expecting now??I had hopes that cv might windup the track by this week...but NOOO..!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-delsiMADHU.BARUNani_grJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

_Devna_

_Devna_

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
OMG Dead... i thought koki will suceed today butUnhappy this rashi and urmilaAngryCensored when will their crap end... how come rashi  she stoop so lowAngryAngry todays episode is not worthy for watchingUnhappy... just going to skip it...Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-MADHU.BARUNani_grJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Thanks SherryBig smile

I am just so looking forward to this trackTongue Yes. You heard me right.. I am looking forward to Rashi bringing Vansh's real mother to MMEmbarrassed There comes Rashi's souten.. Oh this is just too great.. Have you heard of digging your own grave with your own hands.. Rashi dear is doing just that.. Ok now I cannot wait.

The episode may want me to pull my hair out and I know Mota Bhabhi deserves a bashing post but I just love this twist.. the CVs do have some brain.. Jigarji's changed attitude to Rashi and a new girl. .She looks pretty too Day Dreaming I see romance coming upLOL

Harini interesting though.. Big smile
but no it just UrShi went in to mother house..i they trying to get her eotional backmail.. Coz after Rashi words girl mother make sad face.. Might be u were right..if reall cvs come up with this plan so nodoubt its becoming super interesting.. Smile

oh i want some thing do with Hetal..she is torturing me seriously.. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNani_grJustlikethat1

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

Havent watch the epi...but by ur update..I'm really pissed off on what cv are showing..grr!!urshi kk...are crossing limits now.and what has happen to hetal and baa...why they are getting influenced by urshi sweet talks... i have read some part of basu update...and seems today kinwal "hug" is the only scene worthwatching...and i guess they might have not shown shown ahem today also..right?? its high time now...already sns is not in top 5 in trp ranking...what cv are expecting now??I had hopes that cv might windup the track by this week...but NOOO..!!

indeed KinWal scene or their track was awesome but UrShi track bites them totally..

Yup no Ahem today.. Disapprove only UrShi crap.. n mota bhabhi n baa nonsenes.. Im blowing in anger.. Mota bhabhi's unwanted smile make me grrr grrr.. Why she smiles all time.. Angry Hetal i suggest u skip the episode.. Its not worth it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_grJustlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top