Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Israa101

Groupbie

Israa101

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

Finally, the creatives get it right! Today the episode was bang on! And all thanks to Manit, who just rocked the scene! What a wonderful performance!ClapTotally worth seeing!

And boy, was he looking super-hot or what?BlushingGarv has to be one of the sexiest dulha's in recent times!LOLDespite that funny looking mukut on his head, he still looked scorching hot in his beige colored kurta and mustard pagdi!

Really good episode...loved Garv's face-off with the Bhosle family and loved his tu-tu-main-main with Asavari!LOLHe really seems to know how to put everyone in place!

What I loved most about the episode was that despite his animosity with Appa Saheb, he did not say anything insulting to Gauri and kept his ire and anger only for his enemy.

Manit was in excellent form today and really showed that he is a class actor if given the chance to perform!

I hope the creatives keep up this pace and don't bring the show down by showing needless comedy and OTT acting.

The pre-cap looks super interesting...Garv / Vikram telling everyone to get lost from his house!ClapLets see what Gauri will have to say for this!

Have a feeling that Garv and Gauri's chemistry will be interesting i.e. if rumors of Manit leaving the show are not true and SP doesnt' scrape the show altogether.

fantastic post! I agree with all that you said! It's really nice to see more people supporting garv now! His character is where the story really lies! Smile let's hope that the cvs keep this story and the rumours of him leaving are false! I really hope so! Coz I really love khmoshiyan,just for garv!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soapietintin0602Achava11rubyskriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's episode was fabulous! (Page 3)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
i m watching dis show frm d 1st episode... i have never get interested... but now this show is my favorite only bcoz of garv...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602Achava11

Achava11

Goldie

Achava11

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Only Manit !!!!!!! watching it for him mainlyLOL..absolutely love garv and Gauri pair

PrincessRu

Groupbie

PrincessRu

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
OMGGG ALREADY DREAMING!Heart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.