Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
nice episode... wel said he did not insult gauri ... infact j
he said me apni dulhan ke saath mere ghar me khada
hoon... love that.. i also love garv holds gauri's hand ... he did not hurt her... i liked this...
now i m very excited 4 2morrow episode... when gauri asks him y he chooses me , he can back his property frm appasahib... I hope garv answers her he likes her or loves her...
I m also hopping cv now works on chemistry of garv gauri not on drama... We have already watched lot of drama... Now v want love story...
Yes manit is very good actor... I m also become big fan of him...

Edited by rubysk - 01 February 2013 at 12:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhnihateme2anurao.66riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's episode was fabulous! (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avyarima

avyarima

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
i loved the edisode too and i believe Vikram knew if he fought with appa saap  and throw the family out, he will never get Gauri and since he loves her, he took advantage of Appa's greed to get Gauri.

He always liked Gauri, but he also knew it was impossible for him to marry her on his own. he needed Asavari and Appa Saap to work their magic.

Now he has love love and properties! ...super brain!!!.

I really feel bad for Gauri, the poor girl is really hurt, because she now knows that mohit was forced to leave her, her own grandpa sold her to his own enemy, she mom has gone away to UK angrily  and she has to live with someone who she doesnt really like.

Do worry Gauri Vikram may hate your family but he loves you. and you have your birth mom close to you just like you always wanted.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

soapietintin0602Mili27anurao.66hateme2rubyskriyya6

shivamala

IF-Dazzler

shivamala

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I loved today's episode Manit was excellent, I love the way he held Gowri's hand during Sath Pheri. His emotional expression was good. Well done Manit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubyskriyya6

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
I loved Vikram's brutal honesty and really hope he stays that way. In most SP shows, love make men turn into a putty.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Like I had already posted as time goes on Gauri will get to see the real face of AS and why n how  her mum is suffering and her father's death... all unveiled by Garv -- Gauri will develop a soft corner for him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602rubyskriyya6

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Sounds interesting! I have to watch the last 3 episodes!

riyya6

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avyarima

i loved the edisode too and i believe Vikram knew if he fought with appa saap  and throw the family out, he will never get Gauri and since he loves her, he took advantage of Appa's greed to get Gauri.

He always liked Gauri, but he also knew it was impossible for him to marry her on his own. he needed Asavari and Appa Saap to work their magic.

Now he has love love and properties! ...super brain!!!.

I really feel bad for Gauri, the poor girl is really hurt, because she now knows that mohit was forced to leave her, her own grandpa sold her to his own enemy, she mom has gone away to UK angrily  and she has to live with someone who she doesnt really like.

Do worry Gauri Vikram may hate your family but he loves you. and you have your birth mom close to you just like you always wanted.

well said... I hope vikram will confess his love in 2morrow episode or may be upcoming episodes...

riyya6

Israa101

Groupbie

Israa101

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

Gauri went from crying to shocked mode...she kept crying before when Prateeksha was giving her some lecture about how women have to make all the sacrifices and while getting married, she was totally numb and had to be forced to do the phera's and put the varmala around Garv's neck.
</div>
He looked irritated with her slowing things downLOLAs if he had a train to catch and she was delaying him unnecessarily!

<div>I loved one small touch...when Prateeksha tells Garv to take care of her daughter...he looked guilt ridden...just for one moment, but that look of guilt and remorse was there on his face!

Oh my days, I noticed that part aswell! Smile I bet you he feels guilty coz of what he's about to do with her family that's why! But I'm sure that he won't take his anger out on gauri and he will take care of her! I mean, it's not her fault in whatever happened to his family, its just that appa sahib! Angry I bet you when he tells the family to get out of his house, gauri will try to go with them and he'll obviously try to stop her, but she won't stay anywhere without her mother and then he'll have to tell the family to stay! That's what I think anyway! Bit I'm soo glad that the cvs are doing this track! The story's finally getting interesting! Big smile I can't wait to see both of them together! They'll be soo cute! Embarrassed I just loved all their scenes in the past two episodes! Especially the way he held her hand and took her for the pereh! And then when he said 'apne hi ghar kara hoon, apne dulhan ke saath!' Aww! Tht was soo cute! I watched that part twice! Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL

Edited by Israa101 - 02 February 2013 at 3:44pm

rubysk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.