Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

WU 1st feb urshi hiding vansh truth

basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
RAJI BEDROOM...

Koki is waiting for papers, rashi gives those and says there is no need for checking papers twice, as urmi has done it by a big lawyer...😲, koki says that is fine, but she thinks it is very much important to check those papers twice to avoid future complications...koki leaves with papers...rashi thinks if koki will  cross check those papers with lawyer she will understand it is fraud...😕

RAJPALNAGAR...

Dhawal is ready for going office, kinjal gives tea and says breakfast is ready, if dhawal wants anything more...😳dhawal says no he doesn't ...kinjal sits besides him, and she wants to say something very softly...but dhawal looks busy in files and not listening to her...kinjal little disappointed😳...urmi comes there searching her cell phone and says if  kinwal has seen it.dhawal says no...kinjal stands up and says to urmi that there is a lizard on urmi shoulder...both urmi and kinjal starts shouting and jumping 😆...kinjal runs and hugs dhawal tightly...☺️...dhawal ...dhawal looks outside door, there falguni is standing and winks dhawal to leave kinjal...so dhawal  leaves kinjal and says it is only a lizard, nothing to worry...kinjal 😒...dhawal leaves room , comes outside and thinks falguni idea is working good so far, if it continues same way kinjal will only come and says she loves dhawal😳...
Kinjal sad inside, she also going outside...urmi says not to go behind dhawal, kinjal says no she is just going to bring mustard leaves as dhawal likes to eat that ...😕...urmi seems pleased...then she again search phone and gets it...starts talking with rashi...

URMI RASHI CALL...

Rashi says urmi everything about koki...urmi yells why she has given those papers to koki, rashi says she has no way...because koki could doubt more if she denied, and she could have taken  papers from wardrobe...urmi says now koki will know truth and eat both of them...rashi says for urmi's one lie she is telling ten lies...but she does want to loose vansh in any cost...urmi says not to worry, she will plan something...😡 Rashi cuts call and holds vansh and says she does not want to loose him,,,.

MARKET...

Urmi is searching for lawyer to make some plan...she is thinking koki is always doing something against urmi, after rashi became modis bahu, her life also became  like hell...suddenly she  notices  that vansh mother and grandma in market, they are describing rashi and urmi to everybody and asking about them...urmi becomes🤢...she feels if they are going to urmi house...those ladies keep asking and  moving forward...urmi hides and they go ahead,..urmi prays to god that he only should rescue her from this problem...

MM HALL...

Hetal and gopi are sitting and working, koki comes from upstairs and she is ready  to go outside...hetal asks if she is going somewhere?  Koki says yes, she is going to check adoption papers with lawyer...hetal and gopi 😲

URSHI CALL...

Rashi asks urmi if any plan she did, urmi says she has dresses dhobi ( laundry man) and doodhwala ( milkman) as doctor and lawyer...backside they both are standing dressed like that...Rashi says that is too easy to find , urmi says not to allow gopi outside as she can recognize both of them...😲rashi  says she will keep busy gopi...she cuts call and thinks why urmi does all these? This time it is very dangerous...

MM HALL...

Hetal asks but vansh papers are already  there, then why? Koki says she wants to cross check it nicely ...rashi comes shouting gopi, koki asks why she is shouting...rashi says vansh is having stomach pain...so can gopi massage hing oil to him same like meera  ? Gopi says she will come soon...koki leaves...

MM OUTSIDE...

Urmi is giving training to doodhwala and dhobi how to act...what to tell...they are making mistakes...urmi correcting them...😆 They seem ready and go inside...

RAJI BEDROOM...

Gopi finishes massage, rashi stops her saying she wants to talk as they have not done it for long time,,,gopi says she has lots of work...after finishing she will come  to talk...then gopi starts going,, rashi again calls her saying her cell is there...

MM HALL...

Koki was about to go outside, urmi enters with lawyer and doctor...koki shocked...urmi says these are people who made vansh papers...and doctor from  orphanage home...koki invites them inside...koki starts to ask questions , first she asks lawyer about how papers are made , he answers something strange...koki gets doubt,,.then doctor also says baby weight 10 kilo 😲then urmi corrects and says 3 kilos...like that question answering goes on...koki asks about vaccination , test etc...doctor does not know any answer , anyhow urmi manages saying all those papers are in her house...urmi starts making drama that she first checked all things, the only made papers with best lawyer of rajkot...😆she says urmi did all the process then why koki needs to ask so many questions? Koki says then also she need to be satisfied and ask questions...urmi says does that mean they don't believe her? Hetal says no they completely believe her, baa says koki to stop these questioning now...as urmi is rashi mother she will think best about her...😡.hetal starts Jawa dena, and says they are happy because of vansh ...that is enough...urmi says now they will go , koki asks will she not meet rashi...urmi says no she will come later, today she is getting late..

RAJPALNAGAR...

Kinjal making sarso ka saag and thinks dhawal is little angry with her,but when she will make dinner for him he will be happy...kinjal calls dhawal, dhawal in office n falguni winks her to lift call...he lifts ...kinjal says she is cooking sasho ka saag for dhawal as he likes punjabi dishes very much...so she called to ask what he wants in combination ? Falguni  winks dhawal to say no, dhawal says he already planned about dinner with falguni and other ladies, so can't eat today...kinjal says she herself making food for him...dhawal says he will eat tomorrow , cuts call...kinjal angry on falguni how shameless she is..

URSHI CALLL...

Rashi says today they are saved but how many days they continue it ? This is not right...urmi says then go and says everything to koki...then vansh will be lost...rashi cries and says she cannot live without vansh...urmi says they will go to vansh mother tomorrow...rashi says she will never leave...urmi says no she will plan...not to worry..

VANSH MOTHER HOUSE... PRECAP

Rashi gave baby to vansh mother,she is holding baby and hugging...urmi says babies are good with their mothers only,..rashi says she cannot separate a baby from his mother...rashi makes very sad face ...urmi makes happy face as plan has worked...

Edited by basuanasuya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Thanks for the update basu 😊
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Anasuya😛

Thanks for sitting through the foolish Modis and writing this up.. I would have broken my TV set on hearing Mota Bhabhi.. 😡

Anyway.. Suddenly my mood is better. The precap seems to indicate a better track. That I want to see😛
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. 😊
What the hell is wrong with Hetal?! 🤢How can someone be so gullible?! 😡

From the precap are they going to convince Vansh's mother to give him back to Rashi? Is that their plan? 😲🤬
Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Anasuya.. 🤗 wonderful WU..

Highly furstated episode.. Mota Bhabhu n Baa dissapointed me.. 😡 poor Koki trying her level best but these useless modi's ladies.. 🤢

so now UrShi are ready with new KK..this time they played with poor Mother or has love.. Yukhs 🤢
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the update Basu...

but wat the hell s wrong with Modi's????? seriouslly cnt Mota bhabhi use her brain once in a while... Baa i thought she had some sense but frm the beginning of the track she s proving otherwise... its high time dese ppl hv some reality check... Precap Urshi dey r worst than xpcted them to be😡😡... playing with a mothers emotions...

my doubt s how cum u hv this much patience to watch Modi's stupidity nd write it dwn... lik harini said i wuld hv broken my TV/ lappie aftr watchn this...
Edited by Leki - 11 years ago
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU
besides after reading your update i don't feel like watching it
its is totally crab😡
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode will be some good drama!

Looking forward to it, thanks for the update :)
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the write up Anasuya.  Well done for sitting through it.
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@ harini , leki, xarina...really believe me it was so tough to control and writting that...hetal , and baa too 😡, I cannot believe how they count urmi with normal  mothers...whole family need a brain checkup though🤬 ( except  kohem)