Qubool Hai

ZOYA is totally AWESOME HATS OFF!!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
^ thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ZOYA is totally AWESOME HATS OFF!!!! (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
I agree Yaariyan. Surbhi is just like her character, zoya. She grows on you. Even I wasn't too impressed initially but now I look forward to h scenes. She is cute and is playing her part very well. 

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
nice post

latanzia

IF-Dazzler

latanzia

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u this Actress has turn this character into her own. at first i was anoyed with her, but as the show progress this girl and character has really come into their own, hats off to surbhi. ClapClapClapThumbs Up

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I agree...<33
Fab post !!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.