Qubool Hai

ZOYA is totally AWESOME HATS OFF!!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
humari lady bond...d true rockstar...shes an all arounder

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ZOYA is totally AWESOME HATS OFF!!!! (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
^ yess she's all rounder

ABBY_JERAN

IF-Rockerz

ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
4lions dont only churn out Amaxing herous like Maan khurana. ...ASR nd now ASAD but they r equally Amazing in churning out Super female characters as well...GEET. ..then KHUSHI n now ZOYA...the casting is Also Awesum...gurmeet barun ksg and drashti sanaya surbhi...all 6 did tremendous hjustice to their respectv roles mking us crazy ovr n ovr again

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
^ yess i agree with you

ash28

IF-Sizzlerz

ash28

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

I second Zoya. 
i would say i didnt like her at first but then slowly slowly, i fell in love with her. she is just soo real.

same hereBig smile

...Tanu...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Tanu...

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I love Zoya's character!! She is amazing!! Innitially I didnt use 2 like Zoya. Bt now I really like her. Also Surbhi's acting improved by leaps & bounds & now I like Surbhi.

kari_1

kari_1

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Yay!!!!!!!! Agreed full onBig smile She is the most REAL female lead on tv these days Cus she sooo NORMAL be it the way she talks, dresses and with all her  faults. Thank u QH team for making her Awesome yet give her flaws Cus that's what Noraml means. Tongue

Archi02

IF-Rockerz

Archi02

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Very nice post. Zoya is truely a awesome girl.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.