India-Forums

Why people become judgmental??

sheenug Senior Member
sheenug
sheenug

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Does clothes reflects persons personality or is it behavior? Does one appearance in a party or picture say things about a persons character. 

But irony is we all judge people from their looks n appearance at a first glance. Here in the show- When Giselle dressed up in her model attire both females Dimpy n Debina and even males Amar n Karanveer tried to make her feel uncomfortable by silly remarks and flirtatious attitude. Giselle very well knew how to behave that's the reason she didn't responded them back on the first two days. But if a person continuously try to put her down she has to give back. Even  Dimpy said on second day that Giselle should to stand up for herself but when she did Dimpy felt offensive. 

Same thing happened with Ragini n Nigar. On a very first day Ragini set up her mind that Nigar is a bad n fake person and she cannot get along with her which she did entire last week. Inspite of Nigar's constant efforts she failed to win Ragini's heart as Ragini already considered her as a bad person.

My experience- I live in New York and in 2008 I went to cruise party with my hubby. I do not drink or smoke but in that party I tried wine when my hubby insisted and clicked some pictures. I was wearing nice cocktail dress as it was also a dress code. Last year in December I went to my hubby's uncle- aunty place in Virginia. We went out with them in Virginia beach and imagine what happened. They took us to a bar and his uncle asked me for a drink, which is ok. But when I replied him that I do not drink he said to me that you do and he has seen my pictures on Facebook. He tried to insult me by saying that I'm lying but the matter of fact is he already became judgmental about me. Even if I was drinking then also I will never drink anything in front of them as they are elder to me and I have to respect my elders. My hubby's uncle actually wanted me to drink so that he get the opportunity to say bad things about me to my hubby's parents. Believe me guys it really hurts when you don't do anything and people think you did. 

One moment or appearance or dress style cannot decide a persons character. We must give a person few chances to understand them before becoming judgmental about them.

Edited by sheenug - 01 February 2013 at 7:12am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rashniebestloverkalyani_shivaragayaPicasso9LeadNitratesonu4everSofnaLadyDabanggSamraat_92

sheenug Senior Member
sheenug
sheenug

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Please guys share ur views also.
LadyDabangg IF-Sizzlerz
LadyDabangg
LadyDabangg

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
i agree.

even that Dimpy and Debina wore long clothing, it does not mean that they are better persons, it's the other way round.

Gizelle was very mature and good hearted girl. Even if Dimpy was wrong, she took the first step towards reconciliation.

same for me also.

I like to wear really long clothing even during summers but people have given me the tag of being old-fashion or old-thinking person. 
Whereas only my clothes are outdated not my thinking or myself.Unhappy
I really try to be friends with every one but some see me as an alienAngry.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenugragayaPicasso9Samraat_92

kalyani_shiva Coolbie
kalyani_shiva
kalyani_shiva

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I agree with each & every word written by you, friend.Star
Even I have come across such people, who decide on what they are wearing.
These cheap people overlook the fact that it is the inner beauty which is reflected outside.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenugPicasso9Samraat_92

Samraat_92 IF-Stunnerz
Samraat_92
Samraat_92

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Totally agree dear..Thumbs Up

Ditto with each nd every word of u..Big smile

A very well written nd nice post..Thumbs Up

Gizelle is da most kind hearted nd humble person i'v ever seen who does'nt hold grudges 4 loong nd forget da next day nd she also hav da decency to apologoze even wen she is'nt wrong.. people should'nt judge her only by her dressing.. she hav all da right to wear watever da hell she wants.Embarrassed. i'm simply loving her 4rm dis show.Blushing. nd i'v become her fan 4rm dis show..Tongue simply simply love her..Day Dreaming nd i'm gonna follow her 4rm now On..Big smile

By her conduct nd behaviour in dis show she hav made me her fan..Silly

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 01 February 2013 at 1:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenug

Samraat_92 IF-Stunnerz
Samraat_92
Samraat_92

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Sory double post..Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index