Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Kamal's FB wall after vishwaroopam ban (Page 6)

Yankees IF-Rockerz
Yankees
Yankees

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

The first one ran on for too long but the KRK bit saved it. The one with KJo, SRK, Salman was a bit stale (same old jokes on each of them) but I liked that last comment from Kamal. My favourites are the two "Ban on Vishwaroopam" movie jokes. Rest are ok. Overall 6.5/10. Worth a one-time read.

This random review of a spoof is brought to you by Gulabo the gulabi bhains.

I liked the last part where the guy watched the movie in Delhi, found it boring and heads down to South India to join the protests. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
@hiddenstar- yeah its just a satire article.just for fun.
its just that some of them here feel offended that ppl are actually making fun of the whole matter.
@BI- thank u
dont even think I am upset reading comments by u people. I was just wondering how come I found it funny while others found it appalling.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hiddenstarblue-ice

blue-ice IF-Stunnerz
blue-ice
blue-ice

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by blue-ice

I love spoofs...but not on someone who is on the verge of losing everything...

Farmers forced to commit suicide were satirized in Peepli Live...and there are n number of examples of satires in all sorts of movies and shows...those are ALL tragic situations...ppl are DYING, being KILLED...but like I've stated before and for some reason everyone seems to be missing that one point...satire is all about finding humor in dark situations, it pokes fun at the ridiculousness of ALL parties involved...that is the TYPE of humor it is...if it is not to your liking, that's fine...but it isn't right to dismiss the ppl making those spoofs as trolls either...trolls are on a far lower level in the internet world...these spoofs are atleast intelligent...

I was just talking about myself...I don't have control over others...u have to take up it with whoever called u troll...I don't think that the people who didn't like this spoof...appreciated being called as lacking sense of humor eitherTongue
Yankees IF-Rockerz
Yankees
Yankees

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by AreYaar

Farmers forced to commit suicide were satirized in Peepli Live...and there are n number of examples of satires in all sorts of movies and shows...those are ALL tragic situations...ppl are DYING, being KILLED...but like I've stated before and for some reason everyone seems to be missing that one point...satire is all about finding humor in dark situations, it pokes fun at the ridiculousness of ALL parties involved...that is the TYPE of humor it is...if it is not to your liking, that's fine...but it isn't right to dismiss the ppl making those spoofs as trolls either...trolls are on a far lower level in the internet world...these spoofs are atleast intelligent...

I was just talking about myself...I don't have control over others...u have to take up it with whoever called u troll...I don't think that the people who didn't like this spoof...appreciated being called as lacking sense of humor eitherTongue
I believe that was a general reference, not directed towards you BI.

shamilblue-ice

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yankees

Originally posted by Kal El

The first one ran on for too long but the KRK bit saved it. The one with KJo, SRK, Salman was a bit stale (same old jokes on each of them) but I liked that last comment from Kamal. My favourites are the two "Ban on Vishwaroopam" movie jokes. Rest are ok. Overall 6.5/10. Worth a one-time read.

This random review of a spoof is brought to you by Gulabo the gulabi bhains.

I liked the last part where the guy watched the movie in Delhi, found it boring and heads down to South India to join the protests. ROFL
and not forget the fb members who 'like'  commentsROFL

abjbdishiuw

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
these parts cracked me up:

sasikala liking jaya's comment
the protestors demanding a ban on the movie about a ban
the producer being seen in the crowd

adevshamil

HappyMelody IF-Stunnerz
HappyMelody
HappyMelody

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I cannot comment on Indian politics since I'm not an Indian but in general this is very sad :(

-Edited

@Shamil
I'm one of those few who don't see the humour in it. People are ready laugh things off just like that and sadly I don't get it

Edited by NadzGirl... - 01 February 2013 at 9:32am
-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Sad to see the person who made the spoof on Kamal without knowing how much of stress and problems he is going through. I certainly didn't find it funny Ermm

blue-ice

Go to top