Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kamal's FB wall after vishwaroopam ban (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

hiddenstar

IF-Sizzlerz

hiddenstar

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yankees

This is hilarious. Is that Mullah from Bigg Boss? ROFL
Mullah writes spoof on bollywood now??Shocked 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kamal's FB wall after vishwaroopam ban (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

P.S. I love how you put the SPOOF in CAPS, bolded it, highlighted it in RED...and STILL ppl don't get the pointLOL

Bechaari Shamil...seriously IF is not worthy of you sometimes...I miss your TV spoofs btwHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shakti_rockshamil

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Originally posted by blue-ice

Its sad...that people will make fun of someone else's plight...shame shameThumbs Down
Dont BI di. We have no sense of humor.Thumbs Down

@Koiza- Rightly said. Its like we have forgotten about what to laugh at and what not to.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by shamil

thanks anuHug
finally I feel relieved that my humour sense is not after all 'hatke' from every one else hereTongue
I was wondering why every one seem to feel offended reading these harmless satire articles. Made me look like some  dreadful  person LOL

I'm amazed reading the comments too...seriously people really have no sense of humor left anymore?

Vigil Idiot kare toh raasleela...aur koi kare toh character dheela?LOL

Does no one here watch the Daily Show? Hardly anything is sacred in satire...anything and EVERYTHING is spoofed...that's the whole POINT of satire...it doesn't take away from the gravity of the situation...it's not UNDERMINING the situation or what Kamal Hassan has had to go through...it's just a humorous way of looking at the WHOLE situation and the stupidities involved in it from all sorts of parties.
exactly!
more than making fun of kamal, it is making fun of those stupid protestors, silly actors like krk who will jump in to comment where he is not asked to.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adev-x-Reshu-x-AreYaar

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged

P.S. I love how you put the SPOOF in CAPS, bolded it, highlighted it in RED...and STILL ppl don't get the pointLOL

Bechaari Shamil...seriously IF is not worthy of you sometimes...I miss your TV spoofs btwHug
*sigh*
LOL
dont worry, I can always use PM service to share 'controversial' subjects'Wink
@bold- NBT2 seems to have enough stuff but unfortunately I am no longer watching the show loyally.

AreYaar

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged

I am sorry that members like me who are devoid of any sense of humor are such a waste of time...but feel happy that so many are enjoying it...

hiddenstar

IF-Sizzlerz

hiddenstar

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
i repeat!!LOL
Originally posted by hiddenstar

can someone give me a summary of the whole issue behind the movie and kamal hasaan??Confused the articles are too big to catch up with everythin Embarrassed

shamil

Yankees

IF-Rockerz

Yankees

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiddenstar

Mullah writes spoof on bollywood now??Shocked 
Mullah is everywhere and knows everything.  Cool

btw, i was referring to one of the FB comments within the spoof and not the spoof itself.

shamil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top