Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

P.S. I love how you put the SPOOF in CAPS, bolded it, highlighted it in RED...and STILL ppl don't get the pointπŸ˜†

Bechaari Shamil...seriously IF is not worthy of you sometimes...I miss your TV spoofs btwπŸ€—

*sigh*
πŸ˜†
dont worry, I can always use PM service to share 'controversial' subjects'πŸ˜‰
@bold- NBT2 seems to have enough stuff but unfortunately I am no longer watching the show loyally.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AreYaar

P.S. I love how you put the SPOOF in CAPS, bolded it, highlighted it in RED...and STILL ppl don't get the pointπŸ˜†

Bechaari Shamil...seriously IF is not worthy of you sometimes...I miss your TV spoofs btwπŸ€—

I am sorry that members like me who are devoid of any sense of humor are such a waste of time...but feel happy that so many are enjoying it...
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i repeat!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: hiddenstar

can someone give me a summary of the whole issue behind the movie and kamal hasaan??πŸ˜• the articles are too big to catch up with everythin 😳

Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mullah writes spoof on bollywood now??😲 

Mullah is everywhere and knows everything.  😎

btw, i was referring to one of the FB comments within the spoof and not the spoof itself.
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: rambo_rajkumar

Trolls these days annoy the crap out of me. Literally they are not funny but a total pain in the ass who would turn serious matter in to jokes

is that term for me?πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

*sigh*
πŸ˜†
dont worry, I can always use PM service to share 'controversial' subjects'πŸ˜‰
@bold- NBT2 seems to have enough stuff but unfortunately I am no longer watching the show loyally.

LOL I'll look forward to those PMs then...NBT2 toh main bhi loyally nahin dekh rahi hoon yaar but seriously there is just nothing to watch among the current crop of crap on Indian TV anyways toh timepass ke liye NBT2 on and off dekh hi ho jaata hai...waise toh thode bahut spoofs hote hi rehte hain forum mein but aapke level ke kahaan ho sakte hain...woh toh epic theπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

I am sorry that members like me who are devoid of any sense of humor are such a waste of time...but feel happy that so many are enjoying it...

I was not commenting on  you directly and don't mean any offense from my end...I was just commenting on the general situation and how no one seems to get the intention behind Shamil's spoofs...The comments for her were rather harsh on the first page...and she's still responded in good humor comparitively.
shamil thumbnail

i repeat!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
lemme try
Kamal's movie has been banned in TN coz some silly muslim organizations feel it 'hurts' muslim sentiments'  and jayalaitha thinks it will lead to law n order situation.
the case is stil in court. Kamal has endured losses in crores.
Edited by shamil - 11 years ago
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shamil

is that term for me?πŸ˜†

that's something to be proud of. 😎 I would take that as a compliment.

Rambo - why so serious? 'tis a joke buddy.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I found this bloody funny!