Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shamil

thanks anu๐Ÿค—

finally I feel relieved that my humour sense is not after all 'hatke' from every one else here๐Ÿ˜›
I was wondering why every one seem to feel offended reading these harmless satire articles. Made me look like some  dreadful  person ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm amazed reading the comments too...seriously people really have no sense of humor left anymore?

Vigil Idiot kare toh raasleela...aur koi kare toh character dheela?๐Ÿ˜†

Does no one here watch the Daily Show? Hardly anything is sacred in satire...anything and EVERYTHING is spoofed...that's the whole POINT of satire...it doesn't take away from the gravity of the situation...it's not UNDERMINING the situation or what Kamal Hassan has had to go through...it's just a humorous way of looking at the WHOLE situation and the stupidities involved in it from all sorts of parties.
aish. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rambo_rajkumar

Agree with you AIsh!!!!

Trolls these days annoy the crap out of me. Literally they are not funny but a total pain in the ass who would turn serious matter in to jokes

Seriously Nick I've never been more annoyed than this. We cant even imagine the kind of stress that he would be going though. He is near to losing his everything and we see such jokes being made!-_-
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is hilarious. Is that Mullah from Bigg Boss? ๐Ÿคฃ
shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok...I dont get it ...Why are people reacting so much on this..??
This is just a Spoof baba...chill maro...
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
can someone give me a summary of the whole issue behind it??๐Ÿ˜• the articles are too big to catch up with everythin ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Missed an opportunity for a comment from RGV on the whole 'movie about the ban on Vishwaroopam' joke.  
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yankees

This is hilarious. Is that Mullah from Bigg Boss? ๐Ÿคฃ

Mullah writes spoof on bollywood now??๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
AreYaar thumbnail
P.S. I love how you put the SPOOF in CAPS, bolded it, highlighted it in RED...and STILL ppl don't get the point๐Ÿ˜†

Bechaari Shamil...seriously IF is not worthy of you sometimes...I miss your TV spoofs btw๐Ÿค—
aish. thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Its sad...that people will make fun of someone else's plight...shame shame๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Dont BI di. We have no sense of humor.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

@Koiza- Rightly said. Its like we have forgotten about what to laugh at and what not to.
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

I'm amazed reading the comments too...seriously people really have no sense of humor left anymore?

Vigil Idiot kare toh raasleela...aur koi kare toh character dheela?๐Ÿ˜†

Does no one here watch the Daily Show? Hardly anything is sacred in satire...anything and EVERYTHING is spoofed...that's the whole POINT of satire...it doesn't take away from the gravity of the situation...it's not UNDERMINING the situation or what Kamal Hassan has had to go through...it's just a humorous way of looking at the WHOLE situation and the stupidities involved in it from all sorts of parties.

exactly!
more than making fun of kamal, it is making fun of those stupid protestors, silly actors like krk who will jump in to comment where he is not asked to.