Page   of 3

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by dipsy80

I am still not sure that Rashi loves Vansh Harini...she had grown attached to Champ and even that stupid watermelon!!! but she is not missing Champ is she? I feel she sees Vansh as something that will give her importance and respect. She believes Gopi is being loved and pampered because she gave the Modis a child and she is lagging behind and desperately wants to catch up...how long do you think she will cry after Vansh gets separated from her???However the precap has left me confused..what is Urmi playing at now?

I agree DipsySmile That is Rashi in a paragraph. .The latest in the gold fish bowl and one with the most selfishness. 

Now coming to the precap.. from what I read and predict, Urmi is playing emotionally to get the girl to accept the adoption and legalize her theftAngry Now I hope that the girl insists on staying with Vansh even if she is swayed by UrShi's emotional appealSmile That will bring the next twistBig smile
well one thing is for sure...the CVs just cannot end this track with Vansh staying with Rashi...so I am going to focus on the end and remain calm...otherwise these cheap tricks from Urshi are going to drive me insane! Angry...btw you can go ahead and post that Hetal bashing thread Harini...she said javadena again today! Dead

Yet to watch the episode Dipsy and when I do that, you can be assured of the bashing threadLOL It is strictly for Hetal and not about Swati Shah who I respect Smile

The Vansh track may go on and on Dipsy.. I do not see it ending next weekConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_craze

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dilemma (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
oh i love Swati Harini! she is so talented and beautiful! but her character is getting on my nerves in this track Shocked ..the CVs have to be really stupid if they choose to drag this track inspite of falling trps!

-Archana-

Goldie

-Archana-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Nice post HariniStar

Definitely cvs have muddled this track up making it confusingConfusedBoth the times initially they showed rashi demand to have baby only because of jeleousy after seeing gopi get gift from family member to enjoy all the materialistic thingsDisapprove

Agree we get attached to few things within short period of time but in rashi's case it's being only two days don't even fully get involved with vansh think about real mom she carried that baby in the womb for 10 months with lot of love, care and dreams now she lost the baby Disapprovecompared to that pain rashi's losing vansh is nothing what I come to say here is rashi if she really have motherly feeling towards vansh at least once emotional pain of real mom the way she ran behind car to have vanshCry would have flashed in her mind still she didnt understand the pain of real mother at allOuch Even after hearing urmi stole the baby she realized what urmi did is wrong she took her side in crime even things that dont belong to us itself we are not supoosed to keep it vansh is a baby still she is childish she dont want to lose her favourite toy it's natural for kids they feel very sad when they lose something very favourite of them then they will be normal. She don't deserve to be a mother for her selfish nature. 

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
agree with u

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
no matter how you look at this track ... it is stealing  a baby ... (or kidnapping)...  and now U&R are in on it together.    I don't care for this track ... taking a child away from his mother...and then Urmila playing a trick on the mother so rashi can keep the baby.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top