India-Forums

Dilemma

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Caught up with the episode finally.. 

I have to say, Rashi has left me in a dilemma.Ouch

If I had not seen that materialistic need that made her want a child.. If her high handedness around Vansh had been lesser and if she had not started her KKs all over again.. I would now be feeling completely sorry for her.

I agree that separating a mother from her child is a crime, a crime that UrShi are involved in right now. But.. Is it not hard to just give away the child you consider as your own immediately? A day or two.. whatever. The child was given to her to be raised as her own and somewhere one gets possessive of the child.

I wonder if the CVs have made this track so muddled that they have lost direction. On one hand they show Rashi as the utterly selfish, mean and materialistic person who is high handed and acts like she owns others just because she has now become a mother and on the other hand they want us to feel for her and pity her condition. Hence the dilemma.

Whatever it is, yes... there is a part of me that sees why Rashi will behave the way she did. I do not condone it but I do understand it. What more, I see her understanding her fault and the injustice done to the birth mother and giving Vansh away at the end of this track.. 

Justice will not be served of course as Urmi will escape but maybe this will give Rashi a good lesson she will not forget? 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpcvdprasadRitu-munnihyderabadRaadhni-Archana-yessehmdelsijanani18awesome-rajiyhm_crazeNazimKiDewaniani_grANJ4Xarinapikiiichuu

pikiiichuu IF-Sizzlerz
pikiiichuu
pikiiichuu

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
ur right Harini the cv's have muddled this track up making it confusing Ouch.. btw nice postStar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu--Archana-delsiXarinaNazimKiDewaniani_gr

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Nice post Harini.. Star

ture cvs forget their direction.. Where they actually want to show us.. One side they show Rashi behavior after won the baby she behave like dont know wht shr got..or other side she itself understand whtever her mummy does its a crime..but apart of that she taking side on her same crime.. I understand sometime u get connect with things immedaintedly but when u know that this thing isnt ur's whom u showing ur owing..u get went back quicky.. Oh could Rashi do that after knowing every thing..gosh i feel im sitted on roller coster ride who getting me spin round..Wacko cv's have muddled this track up making it confusing Ouch dont know where is roller coster ride will go stop.. Ermm

Edited by -GiNa- - 01 February 2013 at 6:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu--Archana-delsiJustlikethat1Xarinaani_gr

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Nice post Harini.  It is with a sinking feeling to know that Urshi will come out of this smelling of roses. Unhappy  I just wish that there is a shed load of manure in them there roses so that the smell of what they have done will stay with them for a very long time. Evil Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu--Archana-delsiJustlikethat1ani_gr

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
I can even see Urmi getting bashed by all a little but Xari, there is no doubt Rashi will come out of this smelling like roses and what more, we will have to see the entire goldfish family make up to her when she gives vansh away.

The facts that she did not want to and worse, was ready to hide it forever if Koki had not come in will never see light. Nor will the cooker KK. And no one will tell her how bad her attitude was post Vansh. It is surprising how for Rashi it is always "saath khoon maaf" and Gopi gets a beating for the smallest mistakeCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu--Archana-delsiXarinaani_gr

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

I can even see Urmi getting bashed by all a little but Xari, there is no doubt Rashi will come out of this smelling like roses and what more, we will have to see the entire goldfish family make up to her when she gives vansh away.

The facts that she did not want to and worse, was ready to hide it forever if Koki had not come in will never see light. Nor will the cooker KK. And no one will tell her how bad her attitude was post Vansh. It is surprising how for Rashi it is always "saath khoon maaf" and Gopi gets a beating for the smallest mistakeCry
CryCryCry

Life is not fair! Cry

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Justlikethat1ani_gr

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

CryCryCry

Life is not fair! Cry

LOL

Not fair at all.. BTW, that is Rashi's dialogue when this track ends. Be ready with tissuesLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-ani_gr

Ritu- Coolbie
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
This time Urmila has done such a sick and vile KK that once it comes to an end it will destroy everything. I agree that Rashi is selfish mean but she really loves the baby. I know what she and her mother is doing is wrong and is a crime but in the end when Vansh goes back to his mother it will completely break Rashi apart. Urmila has messed up big time.

All I can say is at the end one mother will loose her most precious thing she loves the most.

Edited by -Ritu567- - 01 February 2013 at 8:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-ani_grJustlikethat1

Go to top