Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

chinyere

Groupbie

chinyere

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Asaad will quicker sacrifice his love than ayaan...ayaan looks as if he will just take and asad looks like he will just give...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MitwaIshqPe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ayaan thinks Asad likes Zoya (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MitwaIshqPe-

IF-Stunnerz

-MitwaIshqPe-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I hope Ayaan doesnt come inbetween Asad and Zoya.
Would love to see more of Ayaan teasing Asad in the future

Aisha.K

IF-Sizzlerz

Aisha.K

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
i hope!!!!!!!he will bring asya close!

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
True ..but ayAan doesn't knw tht the girl is zoya...whom he ws dying to meet...and followed her crazily...

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nandini0910

Hopefully but even if he does start to fall in love with Zoya he would know that its the right thing to sacrifice his love for asad. I remember in one of the episodes ayaan finds out that asad gave a house to nikhat's mother in law and he said i hope i can do something big for you (asad) someday. As in sacrificing his love

that is exactly my thought...when ayan thought that "one day if he gets chance to make any sacrifice for asad he will surely do it ",the only thing that came to my mind was - that sacrifice would be zoya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
I think it is only fair that Ayan back down if he realises that Asad and he like the same girl! He has already figured out that Asad has feelings for Zoya! It is clear to anyone, and he knows his brother well enough to realise this!

I think after very thing Asad has done, for both Ayan and the rest of the family, he deserves some personal happiness! If Zoya is the way to get that, then Ayan should not stand in his way!

neenabinu

IF-Sizzlerz

neenabinu

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
hope so...

LuxCal

Groupbie

LuxCal

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
but he also thinks Mariam is Zoya and may also fall in love with Zoya as he thinks she is a different person...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.