Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Let him think that way lol
mila112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good point..so lets hope that he will keep that in mind when he finally meets her.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ayaan  knows Asad likes Zo but till he doesnt know who that Zo is there is that chance of him falling for her and i think that mite happen😈 Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
Asya0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hopefully but even if he does start to fall in love with Zoya he would know that its the right thing to sacrifice his love for asad. I remember in one of the episodes ayaan finds out that asad gave a house to nikhat's mother in law and he said i hope i can do something big for you (asad) someday. As in sacrificing his love
chinyere thumbnail
Asaad will quicker sacrifice his love than ayaan...ayaan looks as if he will just take and asad looks like he will just give...
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Ayaan doesnt come inbetween Asad and Zoya.
Would love to see more of Ayaan teasing Asad in the future
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i hope!!!!!!!he will bring asya close!
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
True ..but ayAan doesn't knw tht the girl is zoya...whom he ws dying to meet...and followed her crazily...
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini0910

Hopefully but even if he does start to fall in love with Zoya he would know that its the right thing to sacrifice his love for asad. I remember in one of the episodes ayaan finds out that asad gave a house to nikhat's mother in law and he said i hope i can do something big for you (asad) someday. As in sacrificing his love

that is exactly my thought...when ayan thought that "one day if he gets chance to make any sacrifice for asad he will surely do it ",the only thing that came to my mind was - that sacrifice would be zoya...

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think it is only fair that Ayan back down if he realises that Asad and he like the same girl! He has already figured out that Asad has feelings for Zoya! It is clear to anyone, and he knows his brother well enough to realise this!

I think after very thing Asad has done, for both Ayan and the rest of the family, he deserves some personal happiness! If Zoya is the way to get that, then Ayan should not stand in his way!