Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Ayaan thinks Asad likes Zoya

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
The way Ayaan teases Asad regarding Zoya ,it seems that Ayaan thinks Asad relly like/love Zoya. It is also clear from his conversation with Mariam thinking her Zoya.

Hope Ayaan always remembers this and never develops a feelings for
Zoya.

Whats say QHIANS?????

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

nshah21888nikkipunjarnjalchinyeretishmajanestone6mila112Cutiee_Ashhbanayaattack_007mizzneetuChaudhrytmN33MAavi_k_nihamrmKrystal001luv_virmanrishani77jazmeencherrypansyPhoenixRadarKrrish4Younits_viratholicspoorthi-.serendipity.-Nithiya95MrDarcyfanprettyasjenSiddhi_shanakyasharanDreA

spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
i like the way he teases asad ,hope he realizes it and bring asya closer rather than he himself  developing feelings for zoya

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mizzneetutastahninN33MAKrystal001pieryroseshanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Sizzlerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Ovio yess he does!! 

I dont think Ayaan will come in between Asad and Zoya. i like Ayaan teasing Asad about Zoya ehhehe that is sooo cutee!! :D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mizzneetuN33MAKrystal001suds.shanakyasharan

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spoorthi

i like the way he teases asad ,hope he realizes it and bring asya closer rather than he himself  developing feelings for zoya
i really hope so LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

N33MAKrystal001rishani77

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
It's obvious the Ayaan notices that Asad is reluctantly attracted to Zoya, but he doesn't know who Zoya is. Maybe he'll fall in love with Zoya not knowing that she is Asad's 'Meri Wali' but then when he does find out he will bow down gracefully, and that's where it becomes his time to sacrifice for his brother. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahninN33MAsuds.ZAHARA.MrDarcyfan-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
^ well said i too want him to sacrifice his love if that ever happens though i don want him to fall for Zoya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N33MAMrDarcyfan

AsYa_fan IF-Dazzler
AsYa_fan
AsYa_fan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Ya I agree and I hope it stays that way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

N33MA

niyoti Goldie
niyoti
niyoti

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
I think i missed that part. When does he tease Asad? Can someone please fill me in?Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index