Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

Hey SSLKians!!! Hug You guys must be wondering what this hype is about! Especially, one with such a weird name! LOL 

Firstly, the name is credits to MSN_Vanny and I! Embarrassed Either of us will be starting this thread everyday, specifically for episode analyses and discussions. Anyone can join in at any given time and share their perspective! 

Of course, we have some rules:

(1) NO bashing allowed! 

(2) Forum rules apply!

(3) Do NOT resort to personal attacks if your views aren't in sync with another! 

(4) Do NOT quote more than three(3) times!

So come on guys!!! Let's have some fun! Party

****************************************************************************************************

Before you proceed, please take some time out to visit these important threads and have fun! Wink

Previous TTLSC http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3416157

Edited by vibz88 - 01 February 2013 at 5:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "01/02 The Toxic Love Shark Club Analysis Thread" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
So early?! Shocked LOL

Hopefully we get something today that is good! Stern Smile

My humble apologies for the late analysis! Cry Real life had to take front seat!! Cry

Hope you're all good and having happy discussions! Big smile

Full Circle

"Life always comes a full circle" - Danielle Steel

Life always comes to a full circle, whether in the near or distant future! However, this circle was highlighted in the episode itself! Clap But the real question is - who will the circle close with? A circle has two ends joining to form the loop and in Gunjan's life, who's at the other end? 

Interestingly, both Vihaan and Mayank were in a separate circle of her life in Friday's episode! 

Mayank and Gunjan were in a circular room, where Gunjan ultimately disclosed everything to Mayank, her confidant. She's suddenly so "helpless" that she had to turn to the very person who she left at the mandap, stating that he did not trust her! Certainly a loop closure that she now trusts Mayank with her life's biggest secret! Clap But the fact that Rohit came and left via this circular room irked me. If this circle belongs to Mayank and Gunjan, why was Rohit shown coming from nowhere and leaving via nowhere? Yes, he's there to help them, but I'm certain that there's a prominent triangle between Mayank-Gunjan-Rohit in that very circle!!! Shocked Shocked Are the CVs trying to bring Rohit as the "new guy" some viewers settled for? Or are they planning another pairing fiasco? Either way, why should all the guys fall for Gunjan?? Angry Poor Rachna! Cry Unless of course, that was a blunder on the CVs part and couldn't escape my eyes? Ouch

However, this circle wasn't complete! Vihaan was spotted, coincidentally by Rohit, at the very end of the circle, which indicates that Mayank and Gunjan's circle would not complete without the interference of Rohit and the presence of Vihaan! Confused

Next circle of Gunjan's life was Vihaan and her on the bike! Vihaan was present in Mayank and Gunjan's circle at the base but Mayank in the middle of Gunjan and Vihaan's circle! This clearly suggests that Gunjan and Vihaan's relationship will revolve around Rachna and Mayank, since the bike also circled her! Vihaan left Rachna on the engagement day and Gunjan left Mayank on the wedding day. The two rejected persons stand at the centre of the Gunjan and Vihaan's circle! 

It was done to provoke the persons in the circle and Vihaan certainly knew which button to push! But recently, I have been seeing a patch up between the MayAn relationship, then today Gunjan and Vihaan's circle was complete whilst Gunjan and Mayank's was not! Hmm...another blunder from the CVs? Ermm

That was all that interested me in Friday's episode! Sorry guys! Ouch Because I was pissed off about Gunjan's repetitive dialogues to Rajeev and Charu's repetitive actions on Seema! Even Shail and Dayal were taking up precious screen time by their silly banter where Dayal returns to his ignorant self and Shail, her determined-but-no-actions thoughts! Angry

I love you all! Hug Hope the weekend was kind to all! Embarrassed

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 03 February 2013 at 2:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008chacha_chaudhri-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Circle of Trust

The episode started with Dayal commenting on Vihaan Dropping Gunjan on his bike. Seema & Sangeeta are jobless they always manage to poison Dayal's ears.  Shayl defends Gunjan as she trusts her blindly. Shayl chose to believe Gunjan over Rachna for a very simple reason- Gunjan's past actions.. Gunjan did not hesitate and had accepted that she loved Mayank resulting in  Shayl trusting her for a lifetime. This time even though Gunjan is not speaking up Shayl knows something is fishy .
Rajeev comes to Gunjan and questions her but Gunjan does not answer and tells him politely to mind his own business. the MayAn scene  had Gunjan Mayank and Rohit in a  triangle. The triangle represents the Trident(Trishul) -the wepon which will bring Vihaan down. All three are going to play their own part in exposing Vihaan. Rohit here breaks Vihaan 's trust and sides with the truth. Mayank who dint trust Gunjan stands by her completing the circle which was earlier broken. Gunjan trusts to open her heart to Mayank only when he tells her he will confide in Shayl.

Vihaan on the other hand trusts Gunjan's love for Rachna and has faith she is putty in his hands. He is high on the same and taunts Mayank little does he know that  MayAn are in it together. He sits on the bike and asks Gunjan to hold him tight. Tip for Gunjan- If you are sitting on a bike with a man you despise keep your handbag in between it lessens physical contact! Vihaan encircles Mayank and sppeds away. Poor Rachna a silent spectator to the whole drama.

Charu knows Mayank is 'still with Gunjan', her master plan is to torture his family. She goes to Seema cooks a story of no water in the bathroom and fakes a backache  ( this girl needs Chavanprash she is always complaining of some pain) poor Seema trusts her and ends up carrying buckets of water for her daughter in law. Seema is paying for her wrong decision but the patti on her eyes tied by Charu's gifts is still strong. 

The PRECAP shows Vihaan confiding in Rohit who he trusts that he has no plans of being with Rachna and wants to be with Gunjan and teach her a lesson. He trusts Rohit and shares his plan but Rohit makes sure Gunjan overhears!!

Edited by vibz88 - 01 February 2013 at 10:34pm

brat2008MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

i don't hope today something will good
only maynak will find rohin and ask gunjan. still gunjan will not tell about main reason.

Blehh! Dead Geek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tvFan2013brat2008MSN_Vanny-PrimaDonna-

geek2

geek2

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I really like your announcement Clap

'announcement: if i would be principal of that college i would def cancel  rachna's admission  due to lack of presence in hockey field.Angry  Angry'

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna--Eris-

tvFan2013

Goldie

tvFan2013

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Rajiv completely sidelined.
Just a teacher!. I was hurt. He did so much for Gunjan and he was showed doors.
Now he will never know what happened.

This track is all about Gunjan-Mayank and Charu. It is clear CVs are bringing Gunjan-Mayank back.

Rajiv-Rachna on backlog.

Precap was good. Good Mayank and Rohit know Vihaan plan. Rohit will help Gunjan to reveal VIhaan and it worked i think.

Now Mayank Gunjan Rohit will trap Vihaan. Monday will start Vihaan paying for his paap.
Now that Gunjan will not bear him any more. Rajiv will see change.

Need to wait i guess.

No mood yaar...Today whole day Rajiv-Rachna did not even talk abt what happened. We are so unlucky.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna--Eris-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.