Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Wasn't she just kept in custody after the Kinal Didi track? 
I think the main reason why Urmila is scared of going to prison is because of reputation and if she is incarcerated where will she get her dream of attaining money, riches and luxury.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Justlikethat1ani_gr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is... (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Oh yeah.. I forgot. .We never got to see them sent to jailOuch Pity that..

Urmi will come up with a hare brained idea to get rich when in jail, I am sure. She always does. Smile

Ritu-Xarinaani_gr

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Oh yeah.. I forgot. .We never got to see them sent to jailOuch Pity that..

Urmi will come up with a hare brained idea to get rich when in jail, I am sure. She always does. Smile
Sorry comes from being the ex wife of a police employee. Smile  

Maybe this is the one place where we might actually feel sorry for her.  After all in SNS she is a big fish in a small pond (so to speak) but in prison she will become a small fish in a huge pond.  Not everyone is a Kokila, Hetal or Baa.  I think that I would watch if they made that into a serial. LOL

But let me say this and say this now.  Rucha excels in her acting as Rashi but Vandana has got her beat hands down.  Such a versatile actress she portrays hate, spite, cunning and comedy to a greater degree.  So wish that Koki and Urmi pair up in another show in character.Smile

Ritu-Justlikethat1ani_gr

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
WOW wow urmi in jail...hope this happens soon again!!I will party if this happens... but then its possible...?as modi's will come to bail her out...and also we might get rashi emotional drama saying...urmi's behaviour might be good or bad but afterall she is my mother!! but then atleast i want urmi to spend a whole night in jail...hope atleast this come true.. btw if urmi is jail...poor police constables, pity on them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Justlikethat1Xarinaani_gr

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

WOW wow urmi in jail...hope this happens soon again!!I will party if this happens... but then its possible...?as modi's will come to bail her out...and also we might get rashi emotional drama saying...urmi's behaviour might be good or bad but afterall she is my mother!! but then atleast i want urmi to spend a whole night in jail...hope atleast this come true.. btw if urmi is jail...poor police constables, pity on them.
I think you are right Hetal.  But only one night.  What she did should put her behind bars for some time.  But then again the cv's are in their own little lala land and take the story along in their own little way.

Ritu-Justlikethat1ani_gr

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Vandana Xari just portrays Urmi with such talent. .You can actually feel yourself shudder when you hear her say those hate filled words and also fall laughing at her antics.. SNS has a huge pool of talent that the PH sometimes utilizes wisely and sometimes just ignoresConfused

I second that about Rupal and Vandana. they can bring the house down single handedlyBig smile

Ritu-Xarinaani_gr

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by Hetp

I think you are right Hetal.  But only one night.  What she did should put her behind bars for some time.  But then again the cv's are in their own little lala land and take the story along in their own little way.

I think the question needs to be if she will be put behind bars. I have a sinking feeling that she will not. She will plead motherly love and accuse the other grandmom of abandoning their child. So naturally CVs can sweep her crime away with nothing but a wrap on her knuckles from Koki.. Dead

Ritu-Xarinaani_gr

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Vandana Xari just portrays Urmi with such talent. .You can actually feel yourself shudder when you hear her say those hate filled words and also fall laughing at her antics.. SNS has a huge pool of talent that the PH sometimes utilizes wisely and sometimes just ignoresConfused

I second that about Rupal and Vandana. they can bring the house down single handedlyBig smile
I remember laughing so much at her during the track where Rashi bombed at singing and Gopi took over.  I don't know if it was an off screen segment or on but Vandana came to the front with her dandiya and started dancing.LOL 

Ritu-Justlikethat1ani_gr

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.