Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Urmila so frightened of jail. .It is not like she is not been there already.. She was pretty ok the last time she spent some time in jail.. Actually I remember her irritating the inspector pretty badly๐Ÿ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ˜† she scared of the teatment maybe or reputation not sure btw nice post
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Deepz, I fear for the treatment she will give to everyone when she is put in jail.. Poor fellow jail mates and poor constables ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Reputation?๐Ÿ˜† I do not think Urmi needs to worry about that๐Ÿ˜†
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Deepz, I fear for the treatment she will give to everyone when she is put in jail.. Poor fellow jail mates and poor constables ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Reputation?๐Ÿ˜† I do not think Urmi needs to worry about that๐Ÿ˜†

will the cv's even show in her jail i think she will in and the come out again thanks to the Modis๐Ÿคข
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She might be scared about how she will be treated in jail but to be honest with you I would be worried about the other people we have to warn them " Urmila is coming". ๐Ÿ˜†

When did she go to jail the first time? ๐Ÿ˜•
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Ritu, she went to jail with Kinjal after the Kinjal didi fiasco.. Was there for like a few hours before Ahem had to bail her out for Kinjal

My point exactly.. I will be more worried for the others.๐Ÿ˜†

@Deepz - Yeah she will escape. .That dream was our only solace. I think Koki will get to the truth and Rashi will be asked to give Vansh away and all will walk away with happy/sad tears๐Ÿ˜•
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Ritu, she went to jail with Kinjal after the Kinjal didi fiasco.. Was there for like a few hours before Ahem had to bail her out for Kinjal

My point exactly.. I will be more worried for the others.๐Ÿ˜†

@Deepz - Yeah she will escape. .That dream was our only solace. I think Koki will get to the truth and Rashi will be asked to give Vansh away and all will walk away with happy/sad tears๐Ÿ˜•

Oh yes. Thanks for letting me know. ๐Ÿ˜Š This time I hope that no one will come and bail her.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

Oh yes. Thanks for letting me know. ๐Ÿ˜Š This time I hope that no one will come and bail her.

Last time she was lucky by association.. Kinjal was in jail and Ahem came to bail her out and he had no choice with Urmi๐Ÿคข Otherwise we would have been free of Urmi by now 
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wasn't she just kept in custody after the Kinal Didi track? 
I think the main reason why Urmila is scared of going to prison is because of reputation and if she is incarcerated where will she get her dream of attaining money, riches and luxury.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Oh yeah.. I forgot. .We never got to see them sent to jail Pity that..

Urmi will come up with a hare brained idea to get rich when in jail, I am sure. She always does. ๐Ÿ˜Š