Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Urmila so frightened of jail. .It is not like she is not been there already.. She was pretty ok the last time she spent some time in jail.. Actually I remember her irritating the inspector pretty badlyLOL 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-munnihyderabadyessehmawesome-rajiDeepzpadukoneani_grXarina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
LOL she scared of the teatment maybe or reputation not sure btw nice post

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Justlikethat1Xarinaani_gr

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Deepz, I fear for the treatment she will give to everyone when she is put in jail.. Poor fellow jail mates and poor constables Cry
Reputation?LOL I do not think Urmi needs to worry about thatLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-RaadhniDeepzpadukoneXarinaani_gr

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Deepz, I fear for the treatment she will give to everyone when she is put in jail.. Poor fellow jail mates and poor constables Cry
Reputation?LOL I do not think Urmi needs to worry about thatLOL
will the cv's even show in her jail i think she will in and the come out again thanks to the ModisDeadOuch

Ritu-Justlikethat1Xarinaani_gr

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
She might be scared about how she will be treated in jail but to be honest with you I would be worried about the other people we have to warn them " Urmila is coming". LOL

When did she go to jail the first time? Confused

ani_grJustlikethat1XarinaDeepzpadukone

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Ritu, she went to jail with Kinjal after the Kinjal didi fiasco.. Was there for like a few hours before Ahem had to bail her out for KinjalOuch

My point exactly.. I will be more worried for the others.LOL

@Deepz - Yeah she will escape. .That dream was our only solace. I think Koki will get to the truth and Rashi will be asked to give Vansh away and all will walk away with happy/sad tearsConfused

Ritu-XarinaDeepzpadukoneani_gr

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Ritu, she went to jail with Kinjal after the Kinjal didi fiasco.. Was there for like a few hours before Ahem had to bail her out for KinjalOuch

@Deepz - Yeah she will escape. .That dream was our only solace. I think Koki will get to the truth and Rashi will be asked to give Vansh away and all will walk away with happy/sad tearsConfused
Oh yes. Thanks for letting me know. Smile This time I hope that no one will come and bail her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_grJustlikethat1Xarina

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Oh yes. Thanks for letting me know. Smile This time I hope that no one will come and bail her.

Last time she was lucky by association.. Kinjal was in jail and Ahem came to bail her out and he had no choice with UrmiDead Otherwise we would have been free of Urmi by now Day Dreaming

Ritu-XarinaDeepzpadukoneani_gr

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.