Devon ke Dev Mahadev

llMohit Raina AT 5~Har Har Mahadevll~ (Page 86)

Post Reply New Post

Page 86 of 152

p.5572932

p.5572932

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
They wil show jalandhar in d next week.. May be on friday, i dont knw wy they stretching Parvati's memory loss track.. Its so boring..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshrip

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "llMohit Raina AT 5~Har Har Mahadevll~ (Page 86)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
they said its aadi shakti leela
so they will definately show the reason for it

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I hope the reason becomes more clear tomorrow when Mahadev goes to get her back. 

sushitaindia

IF-Sizzlerz

sushitaindia

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaatayani

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by kaatayani

@sushitaindia    its all part of the game... the housewives love to watch food  shows and they are ones who rule the remotes.. so DKDM , BV  all are side lined.. 
 but must say a smart move by star plus

ya i agree u! bt wanna say there r so many shows which r useless
n those trps r up
DKDM is far more better bt trp is low
any way trp uper niche hote rahta hai...its part of show
i have lot of expectations on jaladhar track
hope for best!

its indeed an irony... the most logical show has so less a trp.. but as I said its all part of the game.. whether people watch it or not DKDM will always have special place in my heart.. It was, is and will always remain a classic..Smile

so true kaatayani
i love DKDM very much n i have learnt so much from it
any way abt today epi was good
the track is slowly picking up
i hardly criticise mohit ...so he was good today
just waiting for mohits new look
poor guy is doing overwork Disapprove

kaatayani

kaatayani

IF-Rockerz

kaatayani

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
@sushitaindia ... all good things get their due... so will DKDM... its a Dark Horse in the race... and dark horses always rise up to the challenge

sushitaindia

rajshrip

IF-Rockerz

rajshrip

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
I think TRPs are going down because of too many shows like master chef, this new serial by sanjay. I really want DKDM trps to increase. Smile

Karuma

Goldie

Karuma

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
The show was going well 2 weeks back. It was 2.7 even 2 weeks back and we where saying the show is stuck there since so many weeks but last 2 to 3 weeks it has started going down and now it has come down to below 2. I hope the future tracks pickup the trp or else the show could never go back to it's glory. Jalandhar is exciting because of Mohit coming in that role but not keeping any expectations. 

sushitaindia

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Don't worry the trps will be up soon. With the entry of Jalandar. As for this current memeory loss track of Parvati I want to see it over and done with today. Cause I waiting to see Jalandar soon.

sushitaindia

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.