Devon ke Dev Mahadev

llMohit Raina AT 5~Har Har Mahadevll~ (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 152

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
kash hema hoti
i want pics of mohit from todays and yesterdays epi.
mahadev playing damru
can anyone ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivsSudishna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "llMohit Raina AT 5~Har Har Mahadevll~ (Page 22)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Guys witnessed a fantabulous episode today. wow wow wow Mohit Raina as Mahadev you stole our hearts. What fab discourse on marriage ekdum fadoo. Luv u buddy. DKDM nailed it today. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Annujam23Nishajoskaatayaniforam.

Annujam23

Goldie

Annujam23

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Loved your convo with Parvati in today's epi...you make it so convincing that my hubby( a die hard critic) watched and  completely related to the dialogues...thumbs up to the DKDM team for the meaningful dialogues...Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishajoskaatayaniforam.

kaatayani

IF-Rockerz

kaatayani

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
DKDM is a blessing. It has all the gyan as to how to manage each and every relation, be it a husband, father or even how to be a good son in law. Today's episode stands out, it was exceptionally good and had a sweet Hidden Romance, a thing that I love..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

Nishajos

IF-Dazzler

Nishajos

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
It was indeed a magnifique episode. Mohit Raina and those dialogues both killer. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayaniforam.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
U were superb today.
The pain in ur eyes, the way u spoke ur heart out was amazing.
U spoke dailogues with so ease and that smile was Blushing

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Gdnyt mohit. Love u.

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Mohit u did it again and proved why you are the KING of tv. Your diaglogues were so heartrending and it peirced my heart and nearly bought me to tears. But the one thing that i did not like was when Parvati said that this proved your point that you never wanted a house in Kailash. And Mohit said I dreamt your dreams you have no reason to be sad. We live inside one another and you can build anyhouse you want. And also reminded her abt the wedding vows. Mahadev's reasons and points were bang on. Mohit dialogue delivery don't have any words to say as his voice said it all. Especailly when he said how can you not trust me. Mahdev is the ideal husband and that is why I pray for a husband like him.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.