Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I hope the reason becomes more clear tomorrow when Mahadev goes to get her back. 
mohitfanT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaatayani

its indeed an irony... the most logical show has so less a trp.. but as I said its all part of the game.. whether people watch it or not DKDM will always have special place in my heart.. It was, is and will always remain a classic..😊

so true kaatayani
i love DKDM very much n i have learnt so much from it
any way abt today epi was good
the track is slowly picking up
i hardly criticise mohit ...so he was good today
just waiting for mohits new look
poor guy is doing overwork 😒
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sushitaindia ... all good things get their due... so will DKDM... its a Dark Horse in the race... and dark horses always rise up to the challenge
rajshrip thumbnail
I think TRPs are going down because of too many shows like master chef, this new serial by sanjay. I really want DKDM trps to increase. 😊
Karunima thumbnail
The show was going well 2 weeks back. It was 2.7 even 2 weeks back and we where saying the show is stuck there since so many weeks but last 2 to 3 weeks it has started going down and now it has come down to below 2. I hope the future tracks pickup the trp or else the show could never go back to it's glory. Jalandhar is exciting because of Mohit coming in that role but not keeping any expectations. 
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Don't worry the trps will be up soon. With the entry of Jalandar. As for this current memeory loss track of Parvati I want to see it over and done with today. Cause I waiting to see Jalandar soon.
mohitfanT thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaatayani

@sushitaindia ... all good things get their due... so will DKDM... its a Dark Horse in the race... and dark horses always rise up to the challenge

hope so 😊
DKDM is going through lil bad phase i guess 😒
it needs our support!
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dont wory jalandhar wil bring back dkdm. I knw nowadays mohit is not upto the mark. Looks tired but he wil rock the jalandhar track m sure.
Mohit we al love u so much. Keep it up and take rest
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Current TRP of the show is bad but I think it will be okk in the coming weeks. Lets be positive.
Looking forward for tonight the precap looked interesting. Next week might be Jalandhar's entry. Will be even better. 😉
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Whatever it is! Mohit u were best u wil remain best.