llMohit Raina AT 5~Har Har Mahadevll~ - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
It was indeed a magnifique episode. Mohit Raina and those dialogues both killer. 
U were superb today.
The pain in ur eyes, the way u spoke ur heart out was amazing.
U spoke dailogues with so ease and that smile was ☺️
Mohit u did it again and proved why you are the KING of tv. Your diaglogues were so heartrending and it peirced my heart and nearly bought me to tears. But the one thing that i did not like was when Parvati said that this proved your point that you never wanted a house in Kailash. And Mohit said I dreamt your dreams you have no reason to be sad. We live inside one another and you can build anyhouse you want. And also reminded her abt the wedding vows. Mahadev's reasons and points were bang on. Mohit dialogue delivery don't have any words to say as his voice said it all. Especailly when he said how can you not trust me. Mahdev is the ideal husband and that is why I pray for a husband like him.
Good morning Mohit

Can someone post pic of Mohit from the episode.
Mohit I intend to meet you in person one of these days. And I am convinced that I will not be able to say anything abt you. As there is an aura around you that makes you look so divine. I am just praying that the day comes soon. Altho you come into my dreams from day one.
Mohit why are u so good. U r expression king n king of my heart too. Hope to meet u someday if I ever get chance to visit India. Tumahara jaisa jeevan saathi Sab ko mile. Muah. Parvati tere bithar vaas karti hai aur tum mere bithar 😳
Hi

I just saw Tellytalk. Mohit was shown for abt 5 mins. He talked abt ganga Mahaautsav and said it  was good and the littled kids did a fab job. Unflrtunatlely he could not have gone to the kumbh mela as he did not have enough time. Then they showed shooting of DKDM where Mohit and Sona were doing a scene with Ganesh, Ganesh had to touch Mahadev's feet to get his blessings. But he fell on his foot instead. Both Mohit and Sona were laughing then Mohit explained to Ganesh and said this is how you do the scene. He also said that when you have children on the set the seriouness of the scene is lost as they are always having fun with them.
Thanks Vab Telly Talk has the best segments. Unfortunately the timing is always missed. It repeats tomorrow will watch it then if I remember. 🤔
Please someone record n put the link here
just watched the epi..you were too good..loved ur expressions