Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

Anger - Offence or defense!

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
"Maa banta hai na uski, toh Maa ki tarah dhyan rakhna bhi seekh... Usse toh apne ache bure ki samajh nahi hai, par tujhe toh hai na!!!"

Usually whenever Ranvi is keeping constant tabs on Veera, Ratan gets irritated or perhaps... shows to be irritated but when she found Veera in danger and Ranvi not around, the tigress rose who could see nothing but her cub in harm's way Tongue and this is not the first time it happened, the episode reminded me of the initial days when Ratan broke Veera's fall from the jhoola... and yesterday again from the ladder and then the relief that crossed over her face when she held Veera tight to herself!

She rebuked Ranvi of not taking care of her... for not being there when Veera was in potential danger... contrary to her rants of Ranvi always being found around Veera... it was a clear glimpse of her heart which had not only wholeheartedly accepted but have come to adore Veera and her bond with Ranvi. 

What i wonder is where this anger comes from? And for what i see, is maybe she's not angry at anyone else but at herself. Her love for her husband is so pure that she blames herself for driving the one away who betrayed her. This may be guilt of not listening to him and blaming him. She feels attached to Veera yet she cannot accept it to herself. And her anger rises from the fact that her heart is drawn to Veera, defying the reasoning of her brains. 

Ratan easily looses her cool over matters related to Veera for this fragile bond is something that she refuses to acknowledge. She's angry and bitter... yet she never blames Veera for anything that went wrong. Other day when she came to Ranvi's room, true the subject of her affection was Ranvi but those looks she casted towards Veera, only portrayed her yearning to hold the kid close and to give her the love she deserves. 

Waiting for the time... when she willingly will hold Veera close and not on some pretext or some reason as such, without any reservationsTongue

Edited by euphoric - 01 February 2013 at 3:05am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1428liipsahinzdivyasnkooliioll-Shilpa-llchweetuChutzpah.Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Sonia...aka Gurpreet chachi...wonderful post on the inner turmoil of  emotions of Ratan vich she is carrying since the time veera came into her life...ClapClapClap...

Theres a sayin(i guess its INDEED a sayin) vich aptly suits Ratan- "Pyar jatana bhi nahi aata par chupana bhi nahi aata"...

Her heart hv kinda acceptd Veera..But her brain hv STILL those reasons vich makes Veera-the INDIRECT reason y her family broke 5 years ago..

And she tried her level best too to remain unaffected by Veera and her bond with her Son... but gradually she ws acceptin it...

And her acceptance hv come out well in the chicken pox track n yday... But still it will take time for Ratan to FULLY accept Veera without a bit of hesitation or nythin...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

liipsaeuphoricll-Shilpa-ll

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

IPKKND EBP BC Winner

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged

awesome post Sonia Thumbs Up

gotto rush...will be back with my comment soon Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

liipsaeuphoricll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Sonia...i posted ur topic in fb page of veera... Sneha ma'm liked it...n this is wht the "real ratan" said there...

"jst read this post... i like it when ppl catch those small lil things, reactions and comment on them !"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

liipsaeuphoricll-Shilpa-ll

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
@Nikki... thanks sweetsBig smile

Aptly put, "Dikhana bhi nahi aata, chupana bhi nahi aata" yet the desperate heart holding on till the last threads of hope and sanity... fightin against self Embarrassed 

@ Hina... take ur time hun Tongue

liipsahinzll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

liipsa Senior Member
liipsa
liipsa

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Fab post Sonia,totally loved reading it.Wow Sneha takes out time for reading our post...thats really amazingClap
Snehaji if you are reading this post,do know that there are so many people who dont come online to appreciate ur work,even we are not sometimes regular in posting topics...but Ratan is being hugely appreciated by all.The effort which you have put in the character is simply mindblowing.Ratan is the true image of empowered woman in star plus and u hv breathed life into it.I esp love your silent expressions and smileEmbarrassed

Coming to the topic,one thing i noticed in yest epi,not one time Ratan mentioned that if Veera would have hurt,how it would affect her.She said two things to Ranvi,one if anything would have happened he would have cried for the rest of his life and thus he would have made her cry in turn,another if Veera would have hurt,more than veera, Ranvi would have felt the pain .But the truth is,if she would have been equally hurt..but she would never admit it.Smile

hinzeuphoricll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Righto Lipsa... she mentioned the Ranvi's pain... but she kept mum abt her pain... easily disguising her concern for Veera behind Ranvi's attachment to her. When she saw Veera in trouble i m sure Ranvi was not the one who came to her mind then. It was Veera's safety. 

liipsahinzll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Brilliant post Sonia, and you know I was thinking along these same lines yesterday while watching the episode.

Ratan has come a long way and I really admire her for taking these small baby steps.

She definitely cares for Veera whole lot, not only for her bonding with Ranvi but the way Veera does this small things for her also.

Ratan is amazed by Veera's unconditional love for her also. Just when she tries to distance herself or tries not to feel anything for Veera, she does something that instantly melt Ratan's heart.

Even yesterday when Veera apologized to her she tried her best  to ignore her, but Veera's question about why she never cries and then Ranvi's explanation brought out all of Ratan's emotions, and then at the end when Veera gave her bangle to Ranvi to put with Ratan't dupatta you could see how much Ratan admired Veera for this.

Ratan is one amazing woman and one day she will accept Veera with her whole heart.

liipsahinzeuphoricNikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index