Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ashish_suku

ashish_suku

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
 hello friends,as we watched yesterday's episode,don't you think daljeet's whole family except his father is evil,the way he & his whole family especially his mother & his bhabhi keep on hummiliating sahiba's family & keep on boasting about their money which is not actually belong to them,but this money belong to malika,& daljeet has really turned into psychic person...the way he pushed sahiba in precap,hitting a woman...plz...plz...leave your comment,

Edited by ashish_suku - 01 February 2013 at 2:52am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

suvarnaawtmotherhenAkki_KundalPolly.Pmuktha_cutesimmi_rajiv27ipkknd2o12sweetysaranAashna_30taahir004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dajeet & his family..." in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
well u really cant say that .
just that bhabhi is sunning looking for some readymade drama , his husband just blindly foolows her .

and the mother i disagree . . yes she consides money important . but she still is soft . she just has a problem with sahiba as she left daljit for ranveer and i think she is unaware of sahibas condition . i remember there love and chemistry when they lived in london .

and that beauty part she is just ignoring and illtreating as she is in relationship with sahiba

agree that father is
+ve but he seems lazy .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722

-xXx-

IF-Stunnerz

-xXx-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged

rads30

rads30

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
With Diljeets family it like come see never see I guesss it because the sorta hurt Sahaiba has inflicted on Diljeet and his family they cannnot forgive her and i dont think they are wrong

babygirl198722

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I agree their family is pretty annoying. Especially the mother and her voice. Goodness gracious, does that woman have a mouth on her. She talks so loud in her squeaky voice and it literally makes my ear equilibrium go haywire. Then the Bhabhi, her voice is just ANNOYING. There is nothing much to it. There whole rich act is so annoying. Just yesterday you guys had nothing and by tomorrow you will be back to poverty so no need to boast about how you have so much money. Then we have Daljeet, use to love his character but now all of his dialogues start and end with "Sahiba Ji"! "Sahiba Ji" this and "Sahiba Ji" that! So psychotic. I am not even sure how the two men in this show can claim to love Sahiba. They throw her around like there is no tomorrow. There is one who left her on their wedding day and then there is one who cannot seem to trust the woman he loves. Doesn't take much for him to go out and accuse her. Yet he claims to love her. My conclusion is that both of these men just want Sahiba only so they can say that she is theirs not because they love her. If they loved her they wouldn't be doing half the things they are. I don't see why Ranveer feels the urge to smirk and look at Daljeet to prove he has got the girls. If he really loved her he wouldn't need to constantly prove anything to Daljeet.

Riya

Edited by princessonline - 01 February 2013 at 1:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi_rajiv27babygirl198722

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
daljeet's family is looking like they have never seen anything in life feel really sick with both his mother & bhabhiEvil Smile...& above all daljeet hitting sahiba so badlyGeek...

muktha_cute

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
how can daljeet can escape from his liability by just confessing that i have gone to that bad extent,after all hhe falsly implicate ranveer & caused third degree torture on him. by ploice.Unhappy

muktha_cute

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmi_rajiv27

how can daljeet can escape from his liability by just confessing that i have gone to that bad extent,after all hhe falsly implicate ranveer & caused third degree torture on him. by ploice.Unhappy

how can ranveer get away from life imprisonment after murdering mr pal just by regretting over it ?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.