Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

palma0211

palma0211

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
how many new entries did we hv in last one year???creatives nt using the actors and the stories they have bt trying desperately to do what???they start something then don't finish it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshirocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Again new entry??" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Ishani--

Goldie

--Ishani--

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Ya very true..ut is overcrowded with actors but I am really happy and excited for Ajay's i.e.real Vishnus entry as then no more timepass couple and also no brideswap!! Also I think Tina-Ajay pair will look cute!!
I just hope he doesnt have a cameo role..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15-Navetha-

...Scarlet...

IF-Dazzler

...Scarlet...

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
really bored of CVS...evn if they introduce its k...but dey r nt usin them at all...gr8 eg. is SRJ...coz of dat CVS...we losed a gr8 actor lyk him...hate them 2 core Angry

--Ishani--

Goldie

--Ishani--

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RashamiFan

really bored of CVS...evn if they introduce its k...but dey r nt usin them at all...gr8 eg. is SRJ...coz of dat CVS...we losed a gr8 actor lyk him...hate them 2 coreAngry

True dear..they think introducng new characters will raise trps but that can only happen if they utilise them..

...Scarlet...tiny15

...Scarlet...

IF-Dazzler

...Scarlet...

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ishani--

really bored of CVS...evn if they introduce its k...but dey r nt usin them at all...gr8 eg. is SRJ...coz of dat CVS...we losed a gr8 actor lyk him...hate them 2 coreAngry

True dear..they think introducng new characters will raise trps but that can only happen if they utilise them..

ya ryt...atleast they use Ajay in a gud manner...he z so cute...gone crazy of him Embarrassed

--Ishani--tiny15

--Ishani--

Goldie

--Ishani--

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
I just hope he isnt coming for mukta..doesnt seem so but still..mukta ki liye toh bas yuvi yuvi yuvi!!!

akshirocks

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged

really bored of CVS...evn if they introduce its k...but dey r nt usin them at all...gr8 eg. is SRJ...coz of dat CVS...we losed a gr8 actor lyk him...hate them 2 core Angry

ya nish bringing them n insulting them...only one or two r taken care of...baki r xyz...so not bothered...they want too many cooks...only to spoil their show...iski rating aur giregi...humari bad dua kab rang layegi...the producer duo..shud go bankrupt

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Ya agree they r nt using new entries properly.. but I hope Ajay wil be used nicely..after ameeth I would like to watch ajay wit meethi..they both wil be looking great together:):):);)

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top