Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

What is entertainment???dance or comedy???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged

i thought that NB is a dance show and the joris will be given marks according to their dance.
When i saw the initial episodes i saw sajid saying that he will give marks according to entertainment.
If the act is entertaining and it entertains the public, it will get the highest marks.
Well this topic is not made to criticize Sajid but i just want to ask u all that 

What is entertainment for you??

Is is stupid acts which has infinite gags trying to make you laugh which is not at all funny (sajid film)

or 
is it a well executed, pure dance act

According to sajid only senseless comedy acts can entertain the public-that's what i feel to some extentErmm

But we as the public, don't we feel entertained when we see a pure dance act??

shows like DID,little masters score high trp and they are based only on dance.
if they have such a high trp it means that the public are entertained by the show.

So we do not feel entertained when we watch a pure dance act??

i agree that there are not professional dancers in the show, but to make them dance is the job of choreographers.

Maybe i'm wrong  but i feel that mostly comedy acts are valued rather than pure dance acts.

i maybe wrong but i would also like to know what entertains the public??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkfrnctastahnin-Chinky-fly_dogAyushiSinghaniaanu rulztiny15sscomp32Guguminti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is entertainment???dance or comedy???" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
It started off as a comedy show. if u see the list of eliminated couples u know none of them could make the public laugh like rahul. so they were shown the door. 
rahul-dimpy are still there ! it is difficult to believe that he got more votes than karan mehra ! 
in last week's episode there were some signs of improvement.. judges were a bit cautious in giving marks. so , lets hope they give more importance to dance from now on. else trp will go down further.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Hamlet53Guguminti

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged

agree with u Thumbs Up...

i doubt what sajid actually wants...when rahul-dimpy put some comedy act he finds it very entertaining...when karan-nisha do the same he doesn't find that entertaining...and when suhasi-jaysheel did the fire act he wanted more dance from them...i think he shoul make up his mind first that what he actually wants...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kliciouspiyualkaRainbowcatxoanu rulztiny15Guguminti

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
NB is a dance show but sajjid and rahul has made this show a comedy show..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guguminti

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
exactly .  he is the most confused judge ! i think it all depends on his mood on that particular  day.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--tiny15Guguminti

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I really dont understand Sajid's definition for "COMEDY"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulztiny15sscomp32Guguminti

alina368

alina368

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Sajid shud go to comedy circus as a judgeSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kliciousGuguminti

IamSherLocked

IF-Rockerz

IamSherLocked

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
entertaintment is sajids blabbering tune public ko dekha?, public taali bajaye gi... Public ko maza ayya :/ wen sajid was going gaga over neelu n his husbands performance, amars expressions were like y d hell did i learn dancing in all these years :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzpreetipctiny15LadyDabanggsscomp32Guguminti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.