Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
What you wear should never determine what kind of person you are.I only thought Gizelle's outfit for Amar party was little bit in appropriate for that theme, that's it. Through out this week, Gizelle proved that it's not about what you wear, but how you act. She is a wonderful girl, and I hope God bless with a lot of success and happiness.I found her to be the most mature out of all 5 here. 
-Cara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gizelle proved herself. She's indeed way more classier than these tv celebs. 
One word for her RESPECT! 

I dont think so there's nothing wrong with her looks and clothes. She's beautiful in her own way! And Gizelle is a beautiful person inside and out! And as they say 'Dont judge a book by its cover"
gizelle is far better and sensible compared to dimpy and dumbina...
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I truly felt bad for her!.. Poor girl!... Definitely the better individual out of the five! the two ladies ought to learn something from her!
KissTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I must say she has outshone the other two women ...classy woman with polished manners 👍🏼 the star of this week ⭐️
stressrelief thumbnail
Originally posted by: iria_luvsLindor

dumbina 🤣
Gizelle deserves to win the show. Kya kare, kuch wannabes ko yeh hazam nahi hua.. isiliye kam scores de diye. 

Dimpy and Dumpina were literally burning at her today. They gave her low scores clearly because they're jealous of her!😵
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gizele is much better person than dimpy or debina and she showed it through her actions. She apologized to debina for fighting at her house, then apologized to dimpy and tried to make things right between them. 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: iria_luvsLindor

Debina is surely not dumb, coz she knows well how to trap ppl and how to run away from troubles, even thought she is the one who make all the troubles...

..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I agree..she was sporting enough to feed Dimpy kheer and even apologised that she should not have abused..I dunno what problems people have from her dressing sense..it's very much up to the mark..just because she wore a skirt in gujrati theme doesn't make her a bad dresser..she looked way better than two Bengali bimbos
Go Gizelle Go..You exhibit class and gracefulness :))