Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Rajeev a.k.a Zohaib Siddiqui Appreciation Thread (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

tvFan2013

Goldie

tvFan2013

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Loved all expressions in this episode

http://www.desi-tashan.com/pw/626915-23rd-november-2012-sapne-suhane-ladakpan-ke-part1/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajeev a.k.a Zohaib Siddiqui Appreciation Thread (Page 3)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvFan2013MSN_Vanny-Eris-

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvFan2013MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri-Eris-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Wow! Rajeev is so tall! Day Dreaming

I'm so short! Cry ROFL

-PrimaDonna--Eris-

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged

chacha_chaudhri-Eris-

tvFan2013

Goldie

tvFan2013

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

Originally posted by avinaFan

http://www.desi-tashan.com/pw/626915-23rd-november-2012-sapne-suhane-ladakpan-ke-part1/

yes i def like that episode. because of it is my one of favorite episode.

when vihan asks rajeev if he knows rachna, he became silent. too touchy expressions and he is also cautious about rachna had really love not infatuation.. i realized that def he also has soft corner for rachna, more than as a student.  but he dwhen even after gunjan and rachna ran away, vihan took her name and again soft feelings for rachna for 1 second came in rajeev's eyes. sudden change to anger don't know why. i want clarification about all these expressions, because i cannot go through him but realize that dal me kuch kala hai.

i think he is running away from himself.
or otherwise his effort of hurt to rachna  for one time to make happy her whole life.

he can identify the feelings of person as well as he really knows to hide his feelings too.
>> I think he can be jovial, joke around...but when VIhaan took Rachna's name something was weird for him. He could have easily ignored and joke away..saying Vihaan tum pagal ho...But he thought for a second.. Was angered as it pinched him...He got very angry.. I thik it is clear that when truth of his heart which he cannot accept was repeated in front of him HE GOT AGITATED. Yes, he is running away from himself...from what his heart is telling him. He immedialtey asked VIhaan to leave. After Vihaan left, he thought over it..for a minute or so.
His mind is thinking and getting angry, not because he hates Rachna, but because there is love...care..special soft corner which he knows but cannot DEFINE IT. Its his past which is keeping him aloof from any more issues.

He can be very indifferent and keep quiet when he wants to ignore issue. But this time he was ANGRY. This was shown 2 times. 30th november also when vihaan teased him, he left to drink water. 23rd also he left.

I am damn sure now.

brat2008-Eris-

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged

tvFan2013-Eris-

tvFan2013

Goldie

tvFan2013

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged

yes i def like that episode. because of it is my one of favorite episode.

when vihan asks rajeev if he knows rachna, he became silent. too touchy expressions and he is also cautious about rachna had really love not infatuation.. i realized that def he also has soft corner for rachna, more than as a student.  but he dwhen even after gunjan and rachna ran away, vihan took her name and again soft feelings for rachna for 1 second came in rajeev's eyes. sudden change to anger don't know why. i want clarification about all these expressions, because i cannot go through him but realize that dal me kuch kala hai.

i think he is running away from himself.
or otherwise his effort of hurt to rachna  for one time to make happy her whole life.

he can identify the feelings of person as well as he really knows to hide his feelings too.
>> I think he can be jovial, joke around...but when VIhaan took Rachna's name something was weird for him. He could have easily ignored and joke away..saying Vihaan tum pagal ho...But he thought for a second.. Was angered as it pinched him...He got very angry.. I thik it is clear that when truth of his heart which he cannot accept was repeated in front of him HE GOT AGITATED. Yes, he is running away from himself...from what his heart is telling him. He immedialtey asked VIhaan to leave. After Vihaan left, he thought over it..for a minute or so.
His mind is thinking and getting angry, not because he hates Rachna, but because there is love...care..special soft corner which he knows but cannot DEFINE IT. Its his past which is keeping him aloof from any more issues.

He can be very indifferent and keep quiet when he wants to ignore issue. But this time he was ANGRY. This was shown 2 times. 30th november also when vihaan teased him, he left to drink water. 23rd also he left.

I am damn sure now.

exactly what i am trying to say. he is running from himself.  today s episode disappointed me but you made me fresh.  you exactly reflected my guessing. yes , it is his past which is keeping him aloof from any more issues. it may be like once bitten twice shy. even vihan also knows that rachna has built good impression in rajeev's heart. that is why he was blaming rajiv that he always support rachna.

yes i agree with you that both times, he could take it easily but not.
on 24 october, when rachna confessed her love, he was stealing his eye from rachna in beginning.

>> 24th october when he saves her from lifting from the fall, as SOON as she lands, CHECK OUT THE EYE LOCK...especially him.. she was crying a scared and ready to express her love, BUT atleast for a minute he was looking into her eyes sTRAIGHT...then she hugged him, he was about to tighten the grip...watch carefully...but when she said "i love you" it WOKE him up.. and then he became CAREFUL. He was soft and said main tumhare pyaar ki kadar kata hoon..tum janti ho tum mujhe pehle din seh achi lagi...then he added student reason...

I could love in his eyes all thru...she confessed but his love was also seen.

please observe that. otherwise he always talks face to face seeing through eyes. there must be reason of past. i hope, that whenever cv's show interesting past not like stupid reason for threatening.

watching gunjan sidelining rajeev, even i was angry because of cv's showed much efforts of rajeev after fiaco and then sidelined and mayank got all credit. it seemed to be very weird. if really they wanted to sideline him, why they involved him very soon after fiaco. because they wanted to show rajiv most concerned about rachna and cv's wanted to show MayAn track also.

the spark is left wherever in rajiv's heart and def it will take a form of fire, but it will take a time also.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.