Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: avinaFan

Girls, prefer to send him messages, rather than posting on this timeline.

He may get forced to reply and sometimes in CVS are reading and may get annoyed from his perspective, HE may be affected.

Send him as many messages as you want. That is what i do.
He should not be voicing his public opinion at all regarding is role as they have contracts.
I have seen in past. Actors are given script many times that day. They hardly know week in advance.

He may have an idea but may not know. I have seen during choti bahu times, cast did not know next move.

All is TRP game. Even the clothes actors are given are preferential. It is not an easy world to be in.

This is Zohaib;s first good role on Zee and will give him good exposure, so BE careful.

We will help him increase his populatiry by taking him to numero one, making him shine in SBB.
Lekin no panga with CVS on his behalf.

It is like fighitng with your manager at job, to give me more work.

Let the manager come and give him more work as HE IS 100% CAPABLE

Hope you girls get my point :) BE VERY PROTECTIVE OF HIm.

WE WILL FIGHT WITH CVs, Write to them, Coax them, BUT WITHOUT ZOHAIB

you are right anjali.
but when i have sent message, i have never got notification that he had read.
i have also mailed to sbs, sbb but never get reply.
so tell me where we are supposed to message ?
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He accepted my friend request yesterday! ☺️ 
tvFan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smruti1981

you are right anjali.
but when i have sent message, i have never got notification that he had read.
i have also mailed to sbs, sbb but never get reply.
so tell me where we are supposed to message ?

>> I understand. Now that he will read the celebrity profile, he will get a jist. Also he does read messages. No harm in posting on his FB as well. HE IS SUPER BUSY he said for next few days. May be fulfilling our wishes and shooting. :) He is smart enuf to answer without getting into trouble. He is well educated and exposed actor. I was just suggesting to choose not bombard too many posts as i was scared...SBS is useless. They dont care nor reply. We need someone in India to visit them locally and blast them. I am in US and helpless.
Or else I woulf visit CVs Shakuntalam Telefilms office and talk to them. Give them some ideas.

Shabnam94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Zohaib, 
Yor are an Wonderful Actor..lover your acting and Acting Skills...From Shapath to SSLK...But your presence in SSLK is decreasing Day by day...it is not tolerable ...We your Fans need you...We love your acting...❤️
For CV's
I request to CV that  please put Rajev's role in your Story..From the begining of SSLK Rajev's role is still sidelined..he is not getting screan-space..Please open the story of Rajev n Rachna ,Rajeev and SD--and their relationship,why Rajeev lef Agarwal Mansion...and So on...please Open Rajev's Character...😊
cv's are saving their hukam ka ikka for time of  ruining of storyline.

i think cv's are themselves confused that what to produce as a past of this principal character so that they can satisfy viewers.

Originally posted by: avinaFan

>> 24th october when he saves her from lifting from the fall, as SOON as she lands, CHECK OUT THE EYE LOCK...especially him.. she was crying a scared and ready to express her love, BUT atleast for a minute he was looking into her eyes sTRAIGHT...then she hugged him, he was about to tighten the grip...watch carefully...but when she said "i love you" it WOKE him up.. and then he became CAREFUL. He was soft and said main tumhare pyaar ki kadar kata hoon..tum janti ho tum mujhe pehle din seh achi lagi...then he added student reason...

[/QUOTE]
@avinafan:

@pink: do you have any idea about meaning of these expressions?
tvFan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today Feb 6th Episode feedback  comes here Mr Rajeev aka ZOhaib
-------
Different expression today to tease Gunjan. Nice close up look and fresh as well.
New hair cut is making you look younger. I am guessing the reason to be is Rachna-Rajeev track might be upcoming. Why would sudden style change happen. Half sleeve jacket on Simple Tees. Keeping fingers crossed..

You used you eyes perfectly to monitor Gunjan and Vihaan...extracted all info you needed and left smarlty...
Acting score: PERFECT
Missing: Smile
-----
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zohaib,
   Looking good with the new haircut😆
Your ward robe in sslk is awesome😃

Could definetly call you the best dressed guy in sslk

Your characterization as Rajeev is great and you are doing total justice to the role , the only downside is the screen space you share along with the other cast which is minimal

Kind of puzzling to me that the creative team have the best talent in hand in the form of Zohaib  & they do not know how to put it to use😡
  I think you are the most loved character in sslk😉
 Keep up the good work. Zohaib , hoping to see you around in the sslk track more often with Rachna❤️ love Rajeev & rachna together
Edited by brat2008 - 11 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zohaib does reply 😃
 Ask me about it. He is a sweetheart and does take opinions and suggestions😉
   Well ! A very smart  and down to earth person
Most of the times they are not aware of the way the script goes so he may not be in a position to answer a few questions😕
  But we will all get him to the top and get the spotlight on himself😃 
We Rajna fans can do it👍🏼
meghna.sky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i cant write or explain just  like you wonderful ppl..just only thing to say about  him..i just love him..he is the best..❤️❤️