Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
hey friends after reading all articles and seeing the show for more than a week I have formulated  few predictions about the bharti marriage track

as per articles a newbie is going to play the parallel lead.I feel he is Bharti's fiance
secondly this guy belongs to amrutlal's family and we might actually have something interesting out there
maybe he is ALs son

I am saying so because the family is constantly being referred to as 'bade log' and even the shagun ki rasam was not shown

and as per articles a new family was to enter the show soon which is amrutlals family

if bhartis sasural is some different family then there would have been  two families entering the show not one

Edited by DiehardYMfan - 01 February 2013 at 2:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jaisyjazzkp_yasharanpoo_j-Manita-Maneesha_Shanak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My predictions:new guy opp YM" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

hey friends after reading all articles and seeing the show for more than a week I have formulated  few predictions about the bharti marriage track

as per articles a newbie Kartik Soni is going to play the parallel lead.I feel he is Bharti's fiance
secondly this guy belongs to amrutlal's family and we might actually have something interesting out there
maybe he is ALs son

I am saying so because the family is constantly being referred to as 'bade log' and even the shagun ki rasam was not shown

and as per articles a new family was to enter the show soon which is amrutlals family

if bhartis sasural is some different family then there would have been  two families entering the show not one

who is Kartik soni???  Kya ek pic mil sakati hain??LOLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kp_yasharanangelic_leena_3DiehardYMfan

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveYM

as per articles a newbie Kartik Soni is going to play the parallel lead.I feel he is Bharti's fiance
maybe he is ALs son

nope not kartik soni
I m sorry KS is now p;laying the elder brother of jay
parallel lead is someone else

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged

maybe he is ALs son

nope not kartik soni
I m sorry KS is now p;laying the elder brother of jay
parallel lead is someone else
ROFL

Edited by loveYM - 01 February 2013 at 2:35am

poo_j

IF-Dazzler

poo_j

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Possible..But why that big family needs to choose Bharti???Confused She is gonna end up marrying Jay..Ouch They going to show the very common love triangle!!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_j

Possible..But why that big family needs to choose Bharti???Confused She is gonna end up marrying Jay..Ouch They going to show the very common love triangle!!!Angry

But if Jay is still in US...they how ll he endup marrying with Bharati??Confused

poo_j

IF-Dazzler

poo_j

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged

But if Jay is still in US...they how ll he endup marrying with Bharati??Confused
Marriage will be broken now ..May be like dowry problem such that..Since AB took responsibilities she may end up annoncing Bharati will get married to Jay!!!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Marriage will be broken now ..May be like dowry problem such that..Since AB took responsibilities she may end up annoncing Bharati will get married to Jay!!!Ouch

Now, who is dis AB???Confused Amitabh BacchanLOLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luckym2012kp_yasharanpoo_jangelic_leena_3DiehardYMfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.