India-Forums

Whats your theory??? (Page 2)

swetha811 Goldie
swetha811
swetha811

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
@ Arjun_M
I really like your theories.. Tnx for sharing them...
Theory 1: Varun's secret may be a cover for another secret that Varun may have discovered. He may have been kidnapped, and may either have been brainwashed/blackmailed by the kidnappers (and possibly murdered thereafter) who now have information about the BFFs, and they also planted evidence to make it look like the BFFs did away with Varun. It's anybody's guess who did this- ghost/alien/Government agency- and Anu Shukla and Prithvi are part of it.
But i have a feeling Varun has a hand in this whole mystery, if he himself is not the master planner...  
Theory 2: Ella/Vinnie/Sanju actually tried to kill Varun, but didn't succeed. Mac killed him and left behind evidence to make it look like they did it. He's extremely possessive about Ella because of this.
Hmmm... His possessiveness is something... But i dont think he would frame the BFFs especially Ela...

Theory 3: Ella/Vinnie/Sanju actually tried to kill Varun, and thought they succeeded, but Varun faked his own death and went into hiding. He continued to play the prank from a distance.
This is what has been cropping in my mind since this Ela-Vinnie-keeping-secret-from-Sanju started... But then again it becomes too predictable...
Theory 4: Daljeet was tailing the BFFs all along and convinced Varun that Ella cheated on him and would prefer to go back to Mak, and only Sanju can be trusted of the group. Then Varun's act took place at the party and he attempted to jump off- and before the other BFFs could reach him, Daljeet kidnapped him and did away with him.
Same like i said before, i dont think Varun was made-use of by anyone (i hope u understood what i mean), he is not so innocent...LOL
Add-on: Anu Shukla finds the case of Varun very important and feels the need to close it, and strongly suspects the BFFs. Prithvi knows the secret but cannot find evidence.
Anu Shukla knows the BBFs have a strong connection with this mystery, certainly knows that they are hiding something...
But as for Prithvi, i dont think he is suspicious of BFFs, maybe he knows that something wrong happened with Varun and since Sanju, Ela, Vinnie were really close to Varun he may be hoping to get some useful info from them...
Later maybe he will suspect BFFs but as of now i dont think he does...
Bottom line is i get a spooky feeling from Anu maam but Prithvi is just on a quest for truth...
[/QUOTE]

Edited by swetha811 - 05 February 2013 at 4:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

d.tejaswi

crazy2012 IF-Rockerz
crazy2012
crazy2012

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
though I am not a law student, I am interested to solve the case..

it must be a pre determined full proof plan of varun and his gang..he must try to teach lesson to sanju and her gang..he may have taken help from daljeet..
pratzsonu Groupbie
pratzsonu
pratzsonu

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
ela is not letting secret out ly to save herself n vinne bcoz ly they know Wt happened to varun exactly they just pretend like they kept secret ly to save sanju...
Arjun_M Senior Member
Arjun_M
Arjun_M

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Each of the BFFs is likely to be a mole for either Varun or the Mystery Man Group or even Anu/Prithvi/Rigved. A possibility is that Vinnie is a mole for Prof Rigved or even Daljeet- Ella was tormented by him and Sanju hates him most and slapped him in that incident- but Vinnie wasn't so involved. Maybe she had Prof Rigved bring him back. Someone else is likely to be involved with Varun, maybe not even one of the BFFs but Mak or Anu/Prithvi, and he gives them information about himself and the other BFFs to scare the trio.
d.tejaswi Newbie
d.tejaswi
d.tejaswi

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
is varun alive?!?!?!?!?!? may b yes caz lukn at da present scenario it luks so ...may b he is playng pranks alng wid daljeet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

V Best Friends Forever? Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index