Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swetha811

Goldie

swetha811

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Guys whats your theory on Varun Mittal missing case?? 
I mean what do you think is the secret between Ela and vinnie that even Sanju doesnt know??
Varun ke saath us raat actually kya hua hogaQuestion?? 

I'm actually clueless about itLOL so i wondered what theories would you all have...

Common its a show abt Law students... Brush up you lawyer skills and share your theory...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepiexoxcrazy2012pia.raha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whats your theory???" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Poojaaaaaa

Poojaaaaaa

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I'm clueless tooo...

swetha811

Goldie

swetha811

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
No one's got a theory?????Unhappy

d.tejaswi

d.tejaswi

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
do u guys remember dat party ka din . . .wer they take a wrng turn n stop!!!! wen varun goes out he turns bck n c's sumthng cumng 2wrds him . .. . .i feel dat the whole stry of varun has chngd frm dat point . . . . he cumng out wid a mask n den touchng sanju near da car . . .flirtng wid vinnie . . . .den prpsng sanju n  cvrng it wid ela at da end . .n so on . . . . may b aftr dat wrng turn itself varun must hv disappeared n da 1 who did al dat might hv been sum1 else . . . . . .wen v saw varuns bdy in da pool . .i felt dat he was smiling lukng at ela???  . . .wat do u ppl thnk??? . . . .i think ke varun must hv met daljeet over der n he might have said sumthng abt da othr 3 n askd him 2 help n varun might hv rejected den n later wen sanju rejected him may b he accptd 2 help daljeet n dey came up wid dat suicide drama  . . . . but later daljeet might hv killed varun n kept him in da pool or even that miht hv been a drama

Edited by d.tejaswi - 01 February 2013 at 1:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.tashiPoojaaaaaaswetha811pia.raha

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Theory 1: Varun's secret may be a cover for another secret that Varun may have discovered. He may have been kidnapped, and may either have been brainwashed/blackmailed by the kidnappers (and possibly murdered thereafter) who now have information about the BFFs, and they also planted evidence to make it look like the BFFs did away with Varun. It's anybody's guess who did this- ghost/alien/Government agency- and Anu Shukla and Prithvi are part of it.

Theory 2: Ella/Vinnie/Sanju actually tried to kill Varun, but didn't succeed. Mac killed him and left behind evidence to make it look like they did it. He's extremely possessive about Ella because of this.

Theory 3: Ella/Vinnie/Sanju actually tried to kill Varun, and thought they succeeded, but Varun faked his own death and went into hiding. He continued to play the prank from a distance.

Theory 4: Daljeet was tailing the BFFs all along and convinced Varun that Ella cheated on him and would prefer to go back to Mak, and only Sanju can be trusted of the group. Then Varun's act took place at the party and he attempted to jump off- and before the other BFFs could reach him, Daljeet kidnapped him and did away with him.

Add-on: Anu Shukla finds the case of Varun very important and feels the need to close it, and strongly suspects the BFFs. Prithvi knows the secret but cannot find evidence.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

d.tejaswisweet.tashi

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.tejaswi

i guess dat man who was last seen putng on lense has sum cnnctn wid sanju's past . . . . .i think sanju attitude is all bcz of dat. . . . . .do u guys remember dat party ka din . . .wer they take a wrng turn n stop!!!! wen varun goes out he turns bck n c's sumthng cumng 2wrds him . .. . .i feel dat the whole stry of varun has chngd frm dat point . . . . he cumng out wid a mask n den touchng sanju near da car . . .flirtng wid vinnie . . . .den prpsng sanju n  cvrng it wid ela at da end . .n so on . . . . may b aftr dat wrng turn itself varun must hv disappeared n da 1 who did al dat might hv been sum1 else . . . . . .wen v saw varuns bdy in da  . .i felt dat he was smiling lukng at ela???  . . .wat do u ppl thnk???

i reaalyy like dis theory,whch brngs me to anthr qstn dat why did mac gave them wrng dirction???EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swetha811

d.tejaswi

d.tejaswi

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
i think even mak might have planned sumthng for varun cauz wen dat shukla talks abt varuns case even he feels a bit tensed . . . n wat da hell r vinnie and ella hidding frm sanju . . . . .r dey really tryng 2 protect her or is der any other stry behind all dis?!?!?! da 1 who sent da 1st mistry man was daljeet?!?!?!? he hates sanju bcz she slapped him?!?  . . . .may dis varun ka missing was a plan made by daljeet n varun  . . . . varun might b dng dis cuz sanju rejectd him . . . . n daljeet bcaz  . . . . u all no da reason 

Edited by d.tejaswi - 01 February 2013 at 1:13pm

swetha811

cutiepiexox

cutiepiexox

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Sorry im clueless!LOL

swetha811

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.