Uttaran
Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

   

~*~Ajay Chaudhary AT#1~*~ (Page 6)

PavaniShiny IF-Rockerz
PavaniShiny
PavaniShiny

Joined: 05 October 2010
Posts: 7322

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Sidra n Dolly Nice to see u back in UT forum...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautiful-Soulsurabhi01tiny15

loveyouichcha IF-Stunnerz
loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Joined: 03 October 2012
Posts: 36302

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
May be vishnu is a buisness man.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Joined: 09 September 2007
Posts: 26169

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinybandi

Sidra n Dolly Nice to see u back in UT forum...
thanx shiny!! we wudn't'd cum back but bcoz of ajay we've cum back. but its gud 2 see sum old members here also.Smile but its still war zone & sum ppl still'vn't changed a bit.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PavaniShinyBeautiful-SoulVasusenaRadheya

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Joined: 16 February 2012
Posts: 12628

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
dolly there was a thread few days ago "sinner turn god " that thread become war zone and after that thread is closed .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautiful-Soultiny15buzzy.reenaholi

Beautiful-Soul IF-Sizzlerz
Beautiful-Soul
Beautiful-Soul

Joined: 30 August 2011
Posts: 14696

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
@dolly ..exactly seem like all old friends are not here anymore .Ouch.except for us gang i will drag Jia , Fari, saba here mahi too who left this show LOLbut Radha , xavi , ankit , Jaya , even anmol  and so many more do they are missing Confused

Tapu ..sudhar gayeROFLthats why i said kaya palat gayeROFLbut seriously Thumbs Downredemption of Tapu .this is no way to redeem her look at BV thats how you redeem a person whatever idiots they are but just look at them they are doing so much and here UTSleepy ..nani is still alive and same like before i don't think she has redeemedStern Smile

Anyways seen the promo of Ajay's entry ..they dont show his face but entry is awesomeCoolo well why Ajay signed this show and dragged me back to it Angrybut i hope cvs use his talent well otherwise will have to recharge Fari's CVs appreciation threadLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

surabhi01tiny15

Beautiful-Soul IF-Sizzlerz
Beautiful-Soul
Beautiful-Soul

Joined: 30 August 2011
Posts: 14696

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinybandi

Sidra n Dolly Nice to see u back in UT forum...
hey Shiny good to see after a long time ..how are you dearEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PavaniShinysurabhi01tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Joined: 09 September 2007
Posts: 26169

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

dolly there was a thread few days ago "sinner turn god " that thread become war zone and after that thread is closed .
surabhi i saw that thread as i was going thru sum old WUs 2 get more clearer pic of the current story of the show.but sum ppl still'dn't changed. they r still trying  2justifying taps past wrong doings.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surabhi01

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Joined: 09 September 2007
Posts: 26169

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

@dolly ..exactly seem like all old friends are not here anymore .Ouch.except for us gang i will drag Jia , Fari, saba here mahi too who left this show LOLbut Radha , xavi , ankit , Jaya , even anmol  and so many more do they are missing Confused

Tapu ..sudhar gayeROFLthats why i said kaya palat gayeROFLbut seriously Thumbs Downredemption of Tapu .this is no way to redeem her look at BV thats how you redeem a person whatever idiots they are but just look at them they are doing so much and here UTSleepy ..nani is still alive and same like before i don't think she has redeemedStern Smile

Anyways seen the promo of Ajay's entry ..they dont show his face but entry is awesomeCoolo well why Ajay signed this show and dragged me back to it Angrybut i hope cvs use his talent well otherwise will have to recharge Fari's CVs appreciation threadLOL
sidra tho i m happy that they redeemed taps but this change is not beleivable.they shud'd given proper justificns 4 her redemption like in Phulwa wid abhay's ckt & in BV CVs'd done & even then most of the ppl r not satisfied there.Ouch

@bold yeah i liked his entry. he was wearing specs.i m also angry why did he signed it??Angryi think he shud b paired wid TD as both"ll luk gud rtaher than wid srijita.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautiful-Soulsurabhi01buzzy.reenaholi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TB:Aastha Chaudhary to enter Uttaran

2

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 13   Views: 1734

.Tanya. 13 1734 08 August 2011 at 7:25am by moharikafan
!*~Aastha Chaudhary AT~*!

Author: Riasa   Replies: 0   Views: 1265

Riasa 0 1265 07 August 2011 at 4:13am by Riasa
I wish Ichaa ko Hosh aur akal saath mein ajay

Author: mkdeepaa   Replies: 7   Views: 752

mkdeepaa 7 752 23 January 2010 at 12:01pm by neenu55

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index