Uttaran

~*~Ajay Chaudhary AT#1~*~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

PavaniShiny

Coolbie

PavaniShiny

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Sidra n Dolly Nice to see u back in UT forum...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Beautiful-Soulsurabhi01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Ajay Chaudhary AT#1~*~ (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveyouichcha

IF-Stunnerz

loveyouichcha

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
May be vishnu is a buisness man.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinybandi

thanx shiny!! we wudn't'd cum back but bcoz of ajay we've cum back. but its gud 2 see sum old members here also.Smile but its still war zone & sum ppl still'vn't changed a bit.Wink

PavaniShinyBeautiful-SoulVasusenaRadheya

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
dolly there was a thread few days ago "sinner turn god " that thread become war zone and after that thread is closed .

tiny15Beautiful-Soul55shobha

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
@dolly ..exactly seem like all old friends are not here anymore .Ouch.except for us gang i will drag Jia , Fari, saba here mahi too who left this show LOLbut Radha , xavi , ankit , Jaya , even anmol  and so many more do they are missing Confused

Tapu ..sudhar gayeROFLthats why i said kaya palat gayeROFLbut seriously Thumbs Downredemption of Tapu .this is no way to redeem her look at BV thats how you redeem a person whatever idiots they are but just look at them they are doing so much and here UTSleepy ..nani is still alive and same like before i don't think she has redeemedStern Smile

Anyways seen the promo of Ajay's entry ..they dont show his face but entry is awesomeCoolo well why Ajay signed this show and dragged me back to it Angrybut i hope cvs use his talent well otherwise will have to recharge Fari's CVs appreciation threadLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15surabhi01

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinybandi

hey Shiny good to see after a long time ..how are you dearEmbarrassed

PavaniShinysurabhi01tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

dolly there was a thread few days ago "sinner turn god " that thread become war zone and after that thread is closed .
surabhi i saw that thread as i was going thru sum old WUs 2 get more clearer pic of the current story of the show.but sum ppl still'dn't changed. they r still trying  2justifying taps past wrong doings.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surabhi01

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

@dolly ..exactly seem like all old friends are not here anymore .Ouch.except for us gang i will drag Jia , Fari, saba here mahi too who left this show LOLbut Radha , xavi , ankit , Jaya , even anmol  and so many more do they are missing Confused

Tapu ..sudhar gayeROFLthats why i said kaya palat gayeROFLbut seriously Thumbs Downredemption of Tapu .this is no way to redeem her look at BV thats how you redeem a person whatever idiots they are but just look at them they are doing so much and here UTSleepy ..nani is still alive and same like before i don't think she has redeemedStern Smile

Anyways seen the promo of Ajay's entry ..they dont show his face but entry is awesomeCoolo well why Ajay signed this show and dragged me back to it Angrybut i hope cvs use his talent well otherwise will have to recharge Fari's CVs appreciation threadLOL
sidra tho i m happy that they redeemed taps but this change is not beleivable.they shud'd given proper justificns 4 her redemption like in Phulwa wid abhay's ckt & in BV CVs'd done & even then most of the ppl r not satisfied there.Ouch

@bold yeah i liked his entry. he was wearing specs.i m also angry why did he signed it??Angryi think he shud b paired wid TD as both"ll luk gud rtaher than wid srijita.Embarrassed

Beautiful-Soulsurabhi0155shobha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top